Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypothetical question

What would you do

• Total voters
Damo the incel

Damo the incel

Paragon
★★★★★
If there was a plane full of 250 blue haired feminists but @Blacktarpill was also on the plane would you still want it to crash and them all die or nothing happen what would you choose

I dont care anything about feminsti to care if they live or die. So I would just do nothing

sorry Blacktarpill but 250 dead feminists is too good

If there was a plane full of 250 blue haired feminists but @Blacktarpill was also on the plane would you still want it to crash and them all die or nothing happen what would you choose
Crash crash crash

Blacktarpill: Dying from a plane crash would turn me on.

Sorry bro, war casualties happen @Blacktarpill its over.

Blacktarpill voted to save himself, Volcel tbh

Sorry bro, war casualties happen @Blacktarpill its over.

Blacktarpill: Dying from a plane crash would turn me on.
Ngl, volcel if i wouldnt
No no no. I would never feel about about it. Sorry BlackTrapPill
tbh...

@Blacktarpill could kill every female inside of that plane though.

@Blacktarpill could kill every female inside of that plane though.
Yes, apparently he has a tomohawk that he could make use of, maybe he doesn’t need to die after all

Your cool @Blacktarpill but 250 dead feminists will change a lot of lives for the better.

I think @Blacktarpill would be disappointed over his instant painless death as a submissive masochist, so I don't crash the plane.

I'd expect Blacktarpill to take initiative.

I'm expecting @Blacktarpill to massacre each and every feminist before the plane crashes. If @Blacktarpill were to toss each and every corpse out of the plane, the plane won't crash.