Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion [Hypothesis] Women don't like baldness and gymcopers despite it looks masculine because it doesn't look like aristocracy

I

Infinite LDAR

Banned
-
Bald men look tougher but more ugly than pretty boys. And we all know that beauty (symmetry) > masculinity (both physical and mental) :
Symmetrical Chad Brad Pitt > pretty boy Lachowski (symmetrical but not very masculine face) > thugmaxx Tupac > any ugly men who looks though.

That's why they prefer whites over ethnics who should be higher T but still somehow not liked : more beautiful and more socially dominant IMAGE.
The more stupid a women is, the more she doesn't feel part of the higher society, the more she wants ethnics/though men because she is more interested in masculinity than social dominance she doesn't relate to.
But on average women seek social dominance hard, while only needing the looks masculinity part : be tall, jaw etc, the mental part is less valued.
That's why thugmaxxing is cope with most women, it's not true power and average women know it. But they get pussy because some women like that and it's still better than average beta cuck without any talent.

Steroids copers look more tougher but more compensating, more bitter, more socially powerless. At the end of the day they just look more feminine and lower social class than financial Chads, working on maximising physical effects like a women instead of their ego and their social inferiority compared to other men.

They hate baldness and steroids because it looks like you are still fighting, like something is missing that doesn't produce maximal positive hormones : you lack beauty, confidence, social validation (full gymmaxing is not validated), you lack something that produce pleasure and therefore living with you is more mediocre.

Women want luxury, they want you to be a piece of art without having to do any effort, without bringing to the table something that was not on the table. They want GENETIC rarity to brag with and feel secure in society
They want the men that are so powerful that they don't even need to work/look like are compensating for their inferiority.

They like The Prince : not The King because he's an ugly though oldcel, but his son because he have already won, is powerful and more beautiful than his father obviously.

Feel free to correct this hypothesis buddy boyos :feelzez:

Last edited:
I hear from many girls that they're not into "buff" guys at all, just men with wide shoulders and lean bodies. While this sounds as a digression from high standards - it in reality conveys a preference for a naturally bigger frame.

Last edited:
I hear from many girls that they're not into "buff" guys at all, just men with wide shoulders and lean bodies. While this sounds as a digression from high standards - it in reality conveys a preference for a naturally big frame.
Yeah this is mostly what I hear.

I hear from many girls that they're not into "buff" guys at all, just wide shouldered men.
Yes, they want it to be in you.
Wide shoulders = natural masculinity, purely esoteric in human biology
Short clavicle gymcoper ? Overcompensating, boring, feminine and socially judged for what he does

It's a no match:chad:

Yeah but I can OHP 1 plate for reps.

I hear from many girls that they're not into "buff" guys at all, just men with wide shoulders and lean bodies. While this sounds as a digression from high standards - it in reality conveys a preference for a naturally bigger frame.
I've heard this many times and it's painful, I'll ask a foid what she thinks of my body and it's always "not my type I like slimmer men, maybe other girls will like it though, tee hee"
As much as I'd hate to admit it, gymmaxxing is cope unless your a fatcel.

Frame > hypertrophy, all day, everyday.
Frame > hypertrophy, all day, everyday.

height, frame and face>gym