Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Hypothesis: A person's preferences/reactions in the realm of Film/TV reveals their IQ and much much more

Sigma

Sigma

=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=
In my experience, the average person that responds so favorably to trite simulacra like nearly any release from Marvel Studios is not just a normie without a cinematic palette, he is also, on an intellectual level, very infantile and cowardly. The most daring, groundbreaking and fascinating creatives across cultures and time all insinuated that art of substance always challenges/enlightens the viewer/audience to some degree. Pick at random not just the average Marvel Studios fanboy but really just any young adult in America and I guarantee you the majority of the time you will find a distinct correlation between the level of artistic merit in what the person enjoys and their intelligence, strength of character, ability to think independently and so on.
Over the years the very few individuals ive conversed with (mainly online) that understand my suspicion/theory and lean towards agreeing with it are not only in possession of above average intelligence but also have self awareness along with being drawn to all the possibilities found across the medium of cinema. They don't care at all about what's trending, what just dropped on Jewflix or which in fashion currently well-liked actors star in the thing they saw a trailer for. You will never find such rational conscious qualities in the norm fags meeting up to stream Stranger Things, Smile and whatever garbage Disney just released. The public mass is overflowing with incredibly boring predictable fools that have zero real proactive taste and understanding in not only film/TV but also music, vehicles, books and so forth.

Why yes, I, too, enjoy the perfunctory act of basking in my flatulent aroma as I partake in the enjoyment of high cinema. Indeed.

I love "cape shit" when it's good (IE not whedon trash) and not obtrusively woke/gay. I don't give a single fuck about that arthouse kino dog shit, film is not a medium conducive to pure artsy fartsy modern art bullshit anyway.

i used to believe this then i realized it's just because they spend all their time actually doing fun shit while all i have is my superior taste in content
it's a cope. all copes die some day
it is called skill development.

film is not a medium conducive to pure artsy fartsy modern art bullshit anyway.
History indicates otherwise. Explain the wave of avant-garde cinema in the 60s. Explain the experimental high art films of the last 25-30 years.

Ah
So you don't have a real valid retort of some kind
Go watch your non woke/gay cape shit
Your retort didn't make sense as I already acknowledged such films exist, and my point was that they are boring bullshit dirt, not that pseuds don't make them or pretend to enjoy them. Retard.

I fucking hate film and art snobs.

In my experience, the average person that responds so favorably to trite simulacra like nearly any release from Marvel Studios is not just a normie without a cinematic palette, he is also, on an intellectual level, very infantile and cowardly. The most daring, groundbreaking and fascinating creatives across cultures and time all insinuated that art of substance always challenges/enlightens the viewer/audience to some degree. Pick at random not just the average Marvel Studios fanboy but really just any young adult in America and I guarantee you the majority of the time you will find a distinct correlation between the level of artistic merit in what the person enjoys and their intelligence, strength of character, ability to think independently and so on.
Over the years the very few individuals ive conversed with (mainly online) that understand my suspicion/theory and lean towards agreeing with it are not only in possession of above average intelligence but also have self awareness along with being drawn to all the possibilities found across the medium of cinema. They don't care at all about what's trending, what just dropped on Jewflix or which in fashion currently well-liked actors star in the thing they saw a trailer for. You will never find such rational conscious qualities in the norm fags meeting up to stream Stranger Things, Smile and whatever garbage Disney just released. The public mass is overflowing with incredibly boring predictable fools that have zero real proactive taste and understanding in not only film/TV but also music, vehicles, books and so forth.
Holy based drhousecel (your pfp)

such films are boring bullshit dirt
All you're doing is putting your own utter ignorance on display. I'm betting you haven't actually watched art house/experimental films in general. You're doing the typical normie tier shit of harshly rejecting something you know nothing about.

All you're doing is putting your own utter ignorance on display. I'm betting you haven't actually watched art house/experimental films in general. You're doing the typical normie tier shit of harshly rejecting something you know nothing about.
The much more likely scenario is that you haven't actually watched them but pretend to like them so that you can appear more sophisticated than you really are. This is typical of cinepseuds, and pseuds in general. It's far easier to pretend they're great and you "get it" than it is to go out on a limb by calling them the boring dog shit that they truly are. You are the art critic pretending to like chimpanzee paintings.

Art critics, journalists, and students, glasses of wine in hand, silently contemplated Brassau's creations. Their praise was almost unanimous. Rolf Anderberg of the morning Posten later wrote that most of the works at the show were "ponderous," but not those of Brassau:

"Pierre Brassau paints with powerful strokes, but also with clear determination. His brush strokes twist with furious fastidiousness. Pierre is an artist who performs with the delicacy of a ballet dancer."

One lone critic panned Brassau's work, declaring, "Only an ape could have done this." As it turned out, this critic was correct. Pierre Brassau was, in fact, an ape. Specifically, he was a four-year-old West African chimpanzee named Peter from Sweden's Boras zoo.

Nolan's first two Batman movies, first two Blades, Dredd (2012), even RoboCop since it's a ripoff of an 80s Judge Dredd movie script, are all cape shit, and I would rather watch them a thousand times in a row than spend a single minute watching pseud fodder.

tl;dr but yea capeshit enjoyers are retarded

my taste in films is idk I don't watch films

but I guess satyajit ray had some decent films, iirc

Tv and movies are simply just for entertainment. Only autists like us care about the meaning and message

The much more likely scenario is that you haven't actually watched them
???
I've watched 900 (and counting) films from just about every decade and genre
I love how your argument here is "well I don't believe you've seen a single art film ever and are pretending to like the stuff I assume is complete garbage"
Christopher Nolan and Paul Verhoeven, the directors responsible for the films that you said are better/worthwhile, both greatly appreciate experimental/avantgarde filmmaking. You keep making yourself look more and more idiotic with your Redditor-tier comebacks.

Tv and movies are simply just for entertainment. Only autists like us care about the meaning and message
What about the NT socially successful type guys that are true artists working in the respective industry? They care about the meaning/message found in a motion picture.

???
I've watched 900 (and counting) films from just about every decade and genre
I love how your argument here is "well I don't believe you've seen a single art film ever and are pretending to like the stuff I assume is complete garbage"
Christopher Nolan and Paul Verhoeven, the directors responsible for the films that you said are better/worthwhile, both greatly appreciate experimental/avantgarde filmmaking. You keep making yourself look more and more idiotic with your Redditor-tier comebacks.
bugs-bunny-wohoo.gif

You said in general. I responded to that. Not that you had never seen a single one. Considering that you are a unique genius how are you this idiotic?

At any rate that doesn't address the fact that you are a pseud and a professed enjoyer of what is tantamount to ape scratching.

Christopher Nolan and Paul Verhoeven, the directors responsible for the films that you said are better/worthwhile, both greatly appreciate experimental/avantgarde filmmaking.
Btw you aren't a filmmaker, you're just a pseud, so what they derive from any experimental film techniques and what you would derive from passively watching it while not understanding the techniques is not the same. Imbecile.

What about the NT socially successful type guys that are true artists working in the respective industry? They care about the meaning/message found in a motion picture.
Bal

You said in general. I responded to that. Not that you had never seen a single one. Considering that you are a unique genius how are you this idiotic?
Btw you aren't a filmmaker, you're just a pseud
You haven't really responded to what I've observed and called out. All you've done is personally attack me, make dumb assumptions and repeat "pseud" a billion times like a brainlet that doesn't have a clue what that term means. I'm surprised someone as dense as you even enjoys something as interesting/memorable as Dredd from 2012 or Nolan's Batman films. Btw I'm an amateur photographer/videographer that enjoys making experimental type shorts so you're wrong there too. All misses so far. Just admit you're fragile as hell and feel attacked by my post for some bullshit "reason"

pseud, noun
An intellectually pretentious or affected person, a pseudo-intellectual

Cinepseud
An intellectually pretentious or affected person [about films]

How have I used it incorrectly, considering also the context that I called you an enjoyer of ape scratchings? Pseuds will be pseuds.
I've got stuff saved on my drives and such. Keep in mind I never said I made masterpieces.
Ah yeah. I am also an amateur videographer and filmmaker. Once I made a short, avant-garde piece of kino about clipping my toenails, it was done with a shoestring budget and filmed with my phone. You know I'm something of an amateur photographer myself, my most prized shoot was of a booger that shot out of my nose, reminding one of an unwanted baby exiting the womb and entering a cold and hostile world.

pseud, noun
An intellectually pretentious or affected person, a pseudo-intellectual

Cinepseud
An intellectually pretentious or affected person [about films]

How have I used it incorrectly, considering also the context that I called you an enjoyer of ape scratchings? Pseuds will be pseuds.

Ah yeah. I am also an amateur videographer and filmmaker. Once I made a short, avant-garde piece of kino about clipping my toenails, it was done with a shoestring budget and filmed with my phone. You know I'm something of an amateur photographer myself, my most prized shoot was of a booger that shot out of my nose, reminding one of an unwanted baby exiting the womb and entering a cold and hostile world.
You've incorrectly applied those terms to discredit and insult me. Totally baseless and not representative of reality. Obviously I'm not talking about filming absolute junk. I get you're being facetious and all but I haven't made what you sarcastically referred to as an "avant-garde piece"

ermmmm what the sigma