Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Hypotethically speaking, should a man just kill himself if his arm is thinner than this foid's arm?

• Thread starter RetardedChinlet
  • Start date
RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
Screenshot 21

Nah too many roided and fat foids out there, it would be like roping because there are women taller than you.

Nah too many roided and fat foids out there, it would be like roping because there are women taller than you.
Well let's remove the comparsion to foids from the equation.
Should a man with this kind of arms have any business being alive?
Screenshot 22

I don't see why
Unless he is some genius able to do something immensely cool on a computer, I would say that a man with rope arms is an utter failure of life. He looks ridiculous and he could be dominated by any other man, even some children and foids.

Can't be dominated when you have a gun or knife
Good point for sure
I still feel like such a man will inevitably live a miserable existence

just gymmaxx
What if the man truly tried and literally never had any results despite absolutely doing everything right? Hypotethically speaking.

What if the man truly tried and literally never had any results despite absolutely doing everything right? Hypotethically speaking.
i highly doubt that. unless that man has a neuromuscular degenerative disorder, he will be able to grow muscle tissue.

but hypothetically speaking, if he can't, i don't think he should kill himself based on that particular fact alone.

i highly doubt that. unless that man has a neuromuscular degenerative disorder, he will be able to grow muscle tissue.

but hypothetically speaking, if he can't, i don't think he should kill himself based on that particular fact alone.
This might be good insight!

can i fuck her in the vagina

can i fuck her in the vagina

No, femoids like skinny men

Last edited:
LOOKSLOOKSLOOKSLOOKSLOOKS

Life is precious

tfw I'm a wristcel with small fingers, my female cousin once beat me in an arm wrestle.