Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill hypocritical moralcucks are a bunch of soy guzzling fags

svgmn1

svgmn1

Fat link fanboy
★★★★★
I wish they fucking die. I have no problem against moral people or regular bluepillers, hypocrisy is what maddens me the most. if I see one more faggot crying about animal gore and he watches and enjoys gore himself 24/7 it makes me want to fucking vomit on his pet and throw it from a building.
if I see some faggot mourning the death of his buddy while he spends the entire time making fun of casualties, it will be my fuel to mock his wasted rotten buddy.
if I see someone making fun of incels it will be my primary instinct to mock his looks. that's how I work and I see soycucks getting triggered all the time when I do this to the people I described.

here's a thing or two that some faggots who show this type of hypocritical behavior should know:

-there's nothing like half assed morals, you either become a moral normalfag or a full blown edgy retard. if you choose the latter, then you should know better, to keep your feelings for yourself or make sure you don't spill them for everyone and be careful who you open up to if you don't want your feeble emotions to be hurt, because surprisingly there are people who hate you in this world, there will always be someone to hate you the same way you hate others. be responsible, know why you're being a victim and deal with it.

-if you act as a non emptah the entire time and pretend it's something cool while mocking empaths then you shouldn't expect empathy when you demand it, you bitch entitled low T soy faggot.

-you don't expect to have the moral highground and signal your virtue when you have done things that contradict the virtue and morals you preach about without people like me who will completely shit in your wide open soy guzzling mouth.

Last edited:
let's not forgot the most hypocritical example, a classic:
foids preaching about racism and chads preaching about the importance of self improvement

Title made me distrustful but you have a point

some people here hate gripmaxxing because of certain things he did, but only now I think I know why he did those things.

here's something to think about, to all of you, not someone specific: if your morals are feeble, then they are more prone to be breakable.
this is like water being wet. yet people always find a way to cry about somethings and victimize themselves.

gripfag boyo if you're reading this, I still hold no grudge against you regarding Ieng drama, just like I said from the beginning, actually only now I understand why you act like this. you were right, friends don't exist on the internet and half assed morals don't exist either :what:

Last edited:
Im on a blackpill spree tonight. first my ID thread and now this.
have a nice friday evening :what:

Truth. I also think that there is no point in being a moralfag anymore (For me at least). if to be moral is by definition something that improves society why should you support it when the society itself is the reason behind your suffering? It's the biggest case of moral hypocrisy so it's better to just be amoral or follow your own set of morals than that of society's.

Truth. I also think that there is no point in being a moralfag anymore (For me at least). if to be moral is by definition something that improves society why should you support it when the society itself is the reason behind your suffering? It's the biggest case of moral hypocrisy so it's better to just be amoral or follow your own set of morals than that of society's.

Exactly. Morality is universal, absolute and black and white. There is no gray area. Fuck two faced Jewish motherfuckers with double standards who do whatever they want and still claim to have morality.

Exactly. Morality is universal, absolute and black and white. There is no gray area. Fuck two faced Jewish motherfuckers with double standards who do whatever they want and still claim to have morality.
thank you my infidel rafidhi fren