Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Hypocrites as always

Limitcel

Limitcel

Anti-life / Ugliness is the real hell
★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/1fw43g5/heightism_is_100_real_but_its_not_the_whole_story/

This guy makes a post stating the obvious that being short leads to difficulties in life and the argument against him is that basically short men are toxic to women, like in this post there

What clearly happens here is that they choose to throw everything "bad" that a man can commit at those who are not attractive, tall men also hit women, successful men, like how many famous athletes don't appear in the newspaper every year for attacking their partner?

She chooses to focus this on short men to try to justify her preference without confirming what incels think
The hypocrisy here is intoxicating

I was thinking that feminine nature is hypocrisy and you see that in feminine ideologies and feminine people, how do you deal with that? "No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot", even politically speaking how do you deal with an opposition knowing that it is impossible to beat them in a debate because they would never be convinced otherwise of what they emotionally want, they are dishonest (going a little off topic)

83982   SoyBooru

If I ever have power I'll have these people in breeding camps

They think it's whimsical to be hypocrites when it actuality it just makes them look more hollow and empty.

If you cannot keep your word then anything you say is effectively meaningless.

And they wonder why men pump and dump them. :feelshehe:

I want them to see me as an extremist, I don't mind that association, fuck them, and in a way it's true, the verbal hatred of truecels is stronger. And I don't care if it ruins your 'foids.'

They think it's whimsical to be hypocrites when it actuality it just makes them look more hollow and empty.

If you cannot keep your word then anything you say is effectively meaningless.

And they wonder why men pump and dump them. :feelshehe: