Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel [Hypocrisy] Why the fuck are men still expected to be "providers?"

micropenis29

micropenis29

Banned
-
I've made it no secret that I hate women with the fiery passion of a thousand suns.

One reason for my hatred is that foids' set of standards for what constitutes an attractive or "date-worthy" or "marriage-worthy" man arbitrarily increases as time goes on, and no one outside of this community seems to notice nor care that this is happening.

For example, we hear this all the time: "women like men to be providers." This begs the question: fucking WHY???? I could see this making sense if they still didn't have equal rights, equal employment opportunities, etc. But foids do presently have all of this and much more; they've actually rigged the entire economy and all of western social norms in their favor.

And yet men are still "supposed to be providers." How about foids provide me with their virginity and then we'll talk.

women want to have their cake and eat it too

Women are children

Because that's your role goyim, and you better stick to it :feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:

I actually don’t have an answer for you, because there isn’t one. Foids have been like this for years. A man is always expected to provide and take care of a foid, no matter what. It shouldn’t be that way. If you have the same opportunities as a man, then you should be qualified enough to do the same things you expect a man to do for you. That simple.

because esp. in the west a liberal demiurge exists.

And yet men are still "supposed to be providers." How about foids provide me with their virginity and then we'll talk.
High iq. They expect the government, orbiters, then later on their husbands to be cucks for them so they can be as reckless as they want with chads. Soycucks who criticize us never have an answer to this.

Stop asking questions

Attachments

• IMG_2490.JPG
    IMG_2490.JPG
    35.7 KB · Views: 41
Because we're disposable. It's such fucking bullshit. We're supposed to prove ourselves & improve non stop but it still isn't good enough. The results were in before the race started.

because society is cucked

because for women equality means inequality AKA them being queens and shitting on men

Because we're disposable. It's such fucking bullshit. We're supposed to prove ourselves & improve non stop but it still isn't good enough. The results were in before the race started.
this is the reality :feelscry:

Foids have no answer to this call-out of their hypocrisy, so they just call us names.

I'm waiting for the first foid in history to say, "Yeah, I'm a modern womyn, I have a degree, I have a career, and that's why I DON'T demand that my date be muh provider. Instead, I'll judge him on his personality."

Will never happen

We are expected to raise Chad's spawn.

I'm waiting for the first foid in history to say, "Yeah, I'm a modern womyn, I have a degree, I have a career, and that's why I DON'T demand that my date be muh provider. Instead, I'll judge him on his personality."

The most reasonable quote that we will never hear a woman say.

Of course, even if a foid did say it, she wouldn't mean anything by it. She'd still just bang her Chad boss in his office while her Chadlite husband and his "great personality" is at home with the kids.

Last edited:
I've made it no secret that I hate women with the fiery passion of a thousand suns.

One reason for my hatred is that foids' set of standards for what constitutes an attractive or "date-worthy" or "marriage-worthy" man arbitrarily increases as time goes on, and no one outside of this community seems to notice nor care that this is happening.

For example, we hear this all the time: "women like men to be providers." This begs the question: fucking WHY???? I could see this making sense if they still didn't have equal rights, equal employment opportunities, etc. But foids do presently have all of this and much more; they've actually rigged the entire economy and all of western social norms in their favor.

Before my current job, I worked in another government department basically chasing up child support payments, etc. In 99% of cases where the woman earned over 100K per year she was married to a guy who earned more so it was still pretty much the guy paying child support. Its a fact that its a turn off when a guy makes less than her.

Before my current job, I worked in another government department basically chasing up child support payments, etc. In 99% of cases where the woman earned over 100K per year she was married to a guy who earned more so it was still pretty much the guy paying child support. Its a fact that its a turn off when a guy makes less than her.

LOL. No surprise there.

And LMFAO at the idea of a foid making over 100k and being anything other than the slimiest bitchiest cunt imaginable (even by foid standards).

What a sick and demented social experiment we're running by giving women orders of magnitude more power than they should ever have been allowed to have.

Last edited:
Because that's your role goyim, and you better stick to it :feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:
There are no jews in Japan yet there the man has to be the beta provider (and the woman manages the house finances kek). How do you explain this?

There are no jews in Japan yet there the man has to be the beta provider (and the woman manages the house finances kek). How do you explain this?

Because its a human males biological role. Instead of working in a cubicle, we would be hunting in a small pack of our tribemates bringing down a large deer to provide protein and fat to last the women and children through winter.

But modern society fucked all that up and made men more or less obsolete. If men aren't providing, what the fuck else are they doing? Breast feeding?

Bec. foids are crybabies who live in ancient times.

FOIDS, ADAPT

2 days ago my parents had a clash about money. My mother said that my father didnt let her use her money for years (she has always worked).

Now l know why my father did this.
It was for the benefit of our whole family...

Jewpills are litearlly meant to pacify goys with too many questions.

me, a pacifist? hell no, I'll beat up and buttrape a rabbi if I felt like it

>inb4 "omg edgy"

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: