Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Hypocrisy of those who "care" about mental health and suicide

SuperMario64DS

SuperMario64DS

Prisoner
★★
Noticed a theme here:

There are multiple users here contemplating suicide.

One is 15 years old, the other are in college / 20s +

Yet only one user is getting attention.

Why is it that ITTears / Society only cares about kids committing suicide?

True, we as a society kids as more vulnerable and we know of stories of life getting better for 15 year olds.

But once you get to 20s and older, suddenly nobody gives a shit.

Why is it?

"Muh bootstraps"
"You should've grown up"

Hey guys, depression is a psychological literal weight that is holding you down that demotivates you to do anything because you feel hopeless. You can't just "pick yourself up" and heal.

Last edited:
They don't care about either user, tbh. They're virtue signaling.
It's basically impossible for human beings to feel real compassion for someone they don't know.

It's basically impossible for human beings to feel real compassion for someone they don't know.
this actually. they are only acting out like to make this community look bad

Nobody cares if 5'4ft Pajeet is depressed

They don't care about me, though I am surprised they're not just going "well he's an incel, so screw him".

They don't care about me, though I am surprised they're not just going "well he's an incel, so screw him".
That would defeat their narrative that incels are a suicide-promoting cult. If you look in your original thread, nobody there is telling you to kill yourself either.

Cuzz IT are racist white supremacists and the 15 years old dude is caucasian. Submanlet chingchongcels like me dont exist in their corrupted psyche.

Most things are markedly more tragic when kids suffer from them. It's still bad when adults suffer. But it's much much sadder when kids suffer.

if you went through similar it actually is possible. normies are ungrateful

if you went through similar it actually is possible. normies are ungrateful
People on this forum have at least read JohnWickCel's posts throughout time, which is "knowing him" at least better than IT. So it's believable when they tell him not to rope. But in IT's case, it's pure bullshit.
Feeling compassion for someone whose face you've never seen, voice you've never heard, and words you've never read is a stretch. If the only point of similarity is that you both felt suicidal at one point, that's like a fake, proxy empathy. Even here, incels are more likely than ITcels to have felt suicidal at one point.

People on this forum have at least read JohnWickCel's posts throughout time, which is "knowing him" at least better than IT. So it's believable when they tell him not to rope. But in IT's case, it's pure bullshit.
Feeling compassion for someone whose face you've never seen, voice you've never heard, and words you've never read is a stretch. If the only point of similarity is that you both felt suicidal at one point, that's like a fake, proxy empathy. Even here, incels are more likely than ITcels to have felt suicidal at one point.
IT is 14yo horse girl deviantart users and 10% pedos. Even grown normies viewing from a uninvolved standpoint would think the empathy we have for our own is constructed or convoluted. the greater enemy to cels on that site is r/ahs

IT is 14yo horse girl deviantart users and 10% pedos. Even grown normies viewing from a uninvolved standpoint would think the empathy we have for our own is constructed or convoluted. the greater enemy to cels on that site is r/ahs

Sorry, could you paraphrase this? My reading comprehension is failing me.

They care a lot about muh children
Remember this is a cult,you can't leave with just a click...
it's over buddy boy0s

He's saying that IT members are pathetic, that normies think incel empathy is fake and that our greatest enemy is r/against hate subreddits.

He's saying that IT members are pathetic, that normies think incel empathy is fake and that our greatest enemy is r/against hate subreddits.
The second sentence was the hardest for me to parse. The "Even" is what confuses me. I'm not sure whether he is saying that incel empathy is fake or only that normies would think it is.

The second sentence was the hardest for me to parse. The "Even" is what confuses me. I'm not sure whether he is saying that incel empathy is fake or only that normies would think it is.
Over for lowIQcels

Attachments

• 4363 (1).gif
    4363 (1).gif
    1 MB · Views: 7

IT's user base isnt even made up of adults ( they're mostly autistic female chilldren) and the actual adults there are pedos. What i'm trying to say is that Incel sympathy is genuine. yes even a normie could realize that

the greater threat to incels on reddit isnt IT but 'anti hate' subs like r/againsthatesubreddits

Last edited:
Everyone knows bootstraps are too short to rope with!

IT is impossible to "hang yourself up by your bootstraps!"

I suspect that part of the problem is a total lack of ability to do anything for people whom you don't know. Sure I could at least attempt to conceptualize the suffering of people leading hopeless lives, being abused, dying from starvation and disease, or of animals currently being eaten alive. But what does any of this achieve aside from making me feel worse for essentially no reason? It's not as if I have the power to make any of this stop. I would if I could, but I can't.

Also, people almost entirely lack the capacity for macro-scale emotional processing, and most probably don't even get as far as I was describing. People often subconsciously shield themselves from exposure to upsetting thoughts through defense mechanisms like just world belief. It would be a tragedy if your friend were to kill themselves, but knowing that somewhere close to one million people kill themselves every year wouldn't provoke the same emotional response. If anything you only begin to care when suicide can be put into a context where it makes sense to you, where the suffering is made possible to understand. So based upon my reasoning, it's not that someone can't feel empathy for another person they don't know irl, but it's only possible when they can relate to the experiences being described, either because someone close to them went through something similar, or they've experienced the pain themselves.
Yeah, they care about constructing a narrative of us being a suicide cult, which seems to be a complete misrepresentation. If anything a lot of people here will admit to believing that whether or not to kill yourself is a decision that everyone has to make themselves, but that's about as far as it goes. Personally I feel that you should give it a few years to see if you still don't want to live anymore, like I said before. The thing is, have you actually had people here encouraging you to kill yourself? IT is so full of shit and they know it.

They don’t care about any of them. It’s just virtue signaling. They don’t care if anyone ropes