Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

hypocrisy of SFcels

blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
20%

every. single. time

90% of sfcels look no different that leftist pro refugee soyboys. All of them are married to aub 3 gooks too

@Ron.Belgrade

90% of sfcels look no different that leftist pro refugee soyboys
Yes, dissident politics, whether left or right, is mainly the realm of social rejects

What is an sfcel?

It's like seeing a brahmin call a dalit a subhuman.
Nothing will be funnier than curries dividing themselves along rigid class lines in a desperate attempt to preserve their washed up Aryan blood only for foreigners to recognize us all as one big shit-colored infrahuman blob
Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF

Noodlewhores are more trad than blacks

Nothing will be funnier than curries dividing themselves along rigid class lines in a desperate attempt to preserve their washed up Aryan blood only for foreigners to recognize us all as one big shit-colored infrahuman blob
And pakistan will mog all you

Brahmin are actually whiter tbh

Get a room you two.
tyrone.gif

We have to form cliques again and assert our dominance over you inferior newfrogs who run around acting like you own the place.

Even funny thing is that it never happened

:feelskek: 2024cel on 2024cel violence is wild
@Fire. ironically joined in 2023 before the “tik tok invasion”
@Ron.Belgrade
disappointed i was not @

though it makes sense, since unlike the sERb i don’t have yellow fever

well, not to that extent…..

tyrone.gif

We have to form cliques again and assert our dominance over you inferior newfrogs who run around acting like you own the place.
Can I be included? :feelsaww:
What is an sfcel?
Stormfront
It’s a term given to any Whitecel here who doesn’t want to live around non-whites, basically.

By a lot of metrics, I actually found myself on the “left” at times, I just see the issues all this (((diversity))) beings for everyone, and i see it daily where i live in the JewSA.

Yes, dissident politics, whether left or right, is mainly the realm of social rejects
:yes:

I may make a thread on this, because being on RWgram in 2016-2019 showed me this, and it was a blackpilling moment