Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting hypocrisy is looked down upon in society, so why isn't hypergamy?

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★
think about it. if you are a 4/10 female and demand men be 8/10+, you are setting standards on men which you don't even qualify for yourself. that is literally hypocrisy. hypergamy is just that; hypocrisy. I don't have standards for women that I don't live up to myself; that would be hypocritical. how come women don't have at least that basic level of self-reflection?

it's like if i demand my flatmates to keep the kitchen clean when I leave it dirty every night...that would be considered selfish and hypocritical and society would look down on me... yet when women are hypocritical with their mate choices, it's completely fine. ok.

it's only looked down upon when a man does it.

A man cant hold himself to the same standard as a foid because of gender differences.
A man may want a pure foid but a foid wants a 6 inch dick, that doesn;t make hypocrisy
men and women are different, yes. a man may want a woman who is youthful while a woman will want a man with a strong jawline. however, I am talking about standards in general. if you are average looking but demand a model, that is hypocritical, and unfair on men.