Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity [Hypocrisy] CacophobiaPill: "Eww Ugly Guys..."... "It's your personality sweety"...

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-

Last edited:
Take the cacaopill for comfymaxx :feelsokman:

He's very stupid.

Last edited:
The real blackpill is that the couples that they are talking about are probably close to looksmatched.
An average woman treated like a supermodel, while an average man is "ugly".

Make a twitter account and call them ugly, they get really pissed about it

incel forums are shit af, the admins are abusive and ban users for no reason and humilates them, and try to convince the others he was a cucktears infiltrator all along not only that i literally got my first girlfriend form a incel forum, so banning females is a shoot on the foot

I totally believe it.

2/3 these women are ugly though

I love how almost all of them are nigger foids. Not only they are the ugliest on earth, they are also the bitchiest ones

It's always the ones that are ugly pointing this shit out. Guess the ones above them in SMV can't speak because they're too busy swallowing chad cum.

If thanos really wanted to cull the population all he had to do was turn all these vapid toilets into their looksmatch male counterpart. Much more than 50% roping.

IT won’t touch this