Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee ‘Hypersexuality’.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Hypersexuality is just a made up ‘disorder’ and is offensive to people that really do suffer from disorders, whores try to justify being whores to the point where they have to make up a disorder.

‘I’m hypersexual which is why I take so many cocks’. K, men that rape women are ‘hypersexual’ too if we’re going by this logic so if someone can’t help being a whore because of being ‘hypersexual’ then the same thing applies to men that rape women when going by this logic because after all, aren’t the same men that rape women just ‘hypersexual’?

Last edited:
You made a mistake by using logic with foids and normies, foid.exe and npc.exe don't understand logic.

Agreed. Mainly just another way for foids to justify their extensive fuck CV to a Chad that they want to settle down with. Foids think we are being Sexist when we say a high fuck count is a bad thing when it's more like Realist. That's the big issue with a lot of modern foids, they label Realism as Sexism

"Chad doesn't have to settle for a girl with 10000 dongs under her belt sweetie"

Hypersexuality is just a made up ‘disorder’ and is offensive to people that really do suffer from disorders, whores try to justify being whores to the point where they have to make up a disorder.

‘I’m hypersexual which is why I take so many cocks’. K, men that rape women are ‘hypersexual’ too if we’re going by this logic so if someone can’t help being a whore because of being ‘hypersexual’ then the same thing applies to men that rape women when going by this logic because after all, aren’t the same men that rape women just ‘hypersexual’?
You made a mistake by using logic with foids and normies, foid.exe and npc.exe don't understand logic.
Agreed. Mainly just another way for foids to justify their extensive fuck CV to a Chad that they want to settle down with. Foids think we are being Sexist when we say a high fuck count is a bad thing when it's more like Realist. That's the big issue with a lot of modern foids, they label Realism as Sexism

"Chad doesn't have to settle for a girl with 10000 dongs under her belt sweetie"
Take the hypersexuality pill. Read her shit.

The concept of being "Hypersexual" caused many problems for me...

Take the hypersexuality pill. Read her shit.
Jeez man. Sometimes I think this place is dark but then I see some of the shit foids post and realise we are saints.

This is why politicians are trying to normalise all kinds of degeneracy now...to accommodate for all this.

Jeez man. Sometimes I think this place is dark but then I see some of the shit foids post and realise we are saints.

This is why politicians are trying to normalise all kinds of degeneracy now...to accommodate for all this.
You must have missed my agecucks' nightmare thread because she is in it with another foid. It's complete insane shit. I should make another thread like that. It made IT seethe sooooooooooooo fucking bad, dude.

You must have missed my agecucks' nightmare thread because she is in it with another foid. It's complete insane shit. I should make another thread like that. It made IT seethe sooooooooooooo fucking bad, dude.
Oh ye I think you mentioned it to me a week or so ago, like a 2 part post thing, and I took a look :feelsokman: I lose track of all the foid degeneracy ha.

There are foids on tiktok celebrating multiple abortions now and they look barely legal themselves. Wish China would hurry the fuck up with the Hypersonic missiles.

Oh ye I think you mentioned it to me a week or so ago, like a 2 part post thing, and I took a look :feelsokman: I lose track of all the foid degeneracy ha.

There are foids on tiktok celebrating multiple abortions now and they look barely legal themselves. Wish China would hurry the fuck up with the Hypersonic missiles.
I made 3 threads. The first one was pretty crazy, that's the one where she is in with another foid with their stories.

All women are whores.

no women are virgins.

women are the gatekeepers of sex.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back