Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Hypersexuality/infidelity is adhd response

Initium

Initium

Veteran
★★★★★
EAB8CB4C 2429 4640 B37F 4047CA16A833

Just had this ad pop up. Lmfao so according to the latest Jewish science, foids who cheat on billy betabuxx for chad only do so because adhd?

Who the fuck makes this shit up and why does anyone believe it? :worryfeels:

Last edited:
females will do anything, above and beyond just to avoid an ounce of taking accountability

females will do anything, above and beyond just to avoid an ounce of taking accountability

:feelsthink:

They could do the worst shit you could imagine and have some low-iq jumping through all the hoops excuse for it.

I was telling my one friend (who I ain't friends with anymore) that ADHD isn't really a thing.
he responded by saying "durrr bruh you literally have it durrr I'm a dumb little mixed race simp faggot".
yeah so what? I was diagnosed by an ill-intended doctor. ADHD IS NOT FUCKING REAL KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT CATCH MONKEYPOX.

Foids can`t suffer from mental health conditions

HOLY SHIT this is literally 9/11 for guys with retard gfs. "It's not me! I have ADHD, fucking bigot!" :foidSoy:

'hypersexuality' is just being a whore

the cat in my avi is supersexual

further info here:

Being a slut is a mental illness, I can agree with that