Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Hypergamy will only get worse.

• Thread starter ThePlagueDoctor
  • Start date
ThePlagueDoctor

ThePlagueDoctor

:(
★★★★
So a couple of my foid classmates were talking near me and they were talking about some random fucking dude on tiktok and how hideous he was, then I saw the guy and I was honestly shocked because he looked like this :
89C28BAD B6F0 49D9 8808 A2CD1156991A

If this fucking guy is ugly, how are any of us supposed to fucking compete? Also these were at most 4/10 foids. I honestly don’t even know what the fuck to do at this point. :kys: :kys: :kys:

They'd suck his dick if he was near them, foids always say stuff like that to appear different

Welcome to 2020 JFL

Mogs me from morrowind to oblivion

They'd suck his dick if he was near them, foids always say stuff like that to appear different
They wouldn't say it to his face but the fact that this guy has foids shit talk him behind his back about his looks means something is very wrong

i cant stand eavesdropping on foids

We are not even considered human

They wouldn't say it to his face but the fact that this guy has foids shit talk him behind his back about his looks means something is very wrong
He probably pumped and dumped each single one of them and now they are trying to cope by saying that he's bad looking

i cant stand eavesdropping on foids
I do it to just reinforce the blackpill for myself ngl
He probably pumped and dumped each single one of them and now they are trying to cope by saying that he's bad looking
This is a random dude on tiktok, they don’t know him irl

Precisely. Btw later one of them pulled out a photo of some gigaChad and was like “This is hot”

So apparently Chad isn’t enough

Actually this is a good thing bro. It means more man will be excluded, and the faster this process go the best, if we expect for a change

I've seen some chadfishes having a hard time even. Over.

"BRING OUT YOUR DEAD!"

Lmao that's chadlite at least JFL

Speaker turns on, it blurts out.
"Just be 9.9/10 rule is now in motion.
All <9.9/10 males please report to the castration chamber immediately."

The last remaining <9.9/10s are rounded up by the existing soyboy masses and are carried off to the castration chamber to become one of them.

Welcome to 2020.

listening in on foid conversations is potent suifuel. it is easy to determine that they have no souls. the only answer to this problem is war

The endpoint of hypergamy is 100% of women going to a single man.

And eventually, even he won't be enough

The endpoint of hypergamy is 100% of women going to a single man.

And eventually, even he won't be enough
It’ll be one fucking Chad that mogs them all jfl

"He's not a 10/10 so that means he's too ugly for my liking.

It’ll be one fucking Chad that mogs them all jfl
Once hyperloops are built around the country, women will have access to any Chad in the country in a few minutes. If you thought the growth of social media was bad wait until this.

Once hyperloops are built around the country, women will have access to any Chad in the country in a few minutes. If you thought the growth of social media was bad wait until this.
musk might've been drunk when he came up with that so don't worry. maglev trains are much more realistic

Jawmogs.me from san andreas to vice city

Exactly this. This kind of shit wasn't happening even like ten years ago.

If this fucking guy is ugly, how are any of us supposed to fucking compete? Also these were at most 4/10 foids. I honestly don’t even know what the fuck to do at this point. :kys: :kys:
They were larping, those ugly foids would drop their shitstained underwear for him in a picosecond.

Bump, times will only get worse
who do these whores think they are
Exactly. I can't stand the fact of how priviledged these dumb whores are, they deserve absolutely NOTHING in their life. They have such high standards while they look like shit, only for cucks to support their bullshit. Why even try as a subhuman male?

Exactly. I can't stand the fact of how priviledged these dumb whores are, they deserve absolutely NOTHING in their life. They have such high standards while they look like shit, only for cucks to support their bullshit. Why even try as a subhuman male?
If you think times will get worse why do you deny that normies have it crappy?

If you think times will get worse why do you deny that normies have it crappy?
Rn they don't have it as bad b4 uni. But in some places even Chadlites can't do much.

foids are fucking delusional

Normies will tell you to try and become a betabux for a used up single mother landwhale with a pussy that looks like pile of sliced ham

foids are fucking delusional

Mogs me from Jannah to Vallhala