Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Hypergamy poll [HUGE]

Have you EVER seen a couple (in real life) where the man is less attractive than the foid?

• Yes, I did

• No, I didn't

Results are only viewable after voting.
Gokubro

Gokubro

Commander
★★★★
It's a simple question: have you EVER seen a couple (in real life) where the man is less attractive than the foid?
My answer: no, never in my life.
IMPORTANT: when I say "couple" it means both the man and the foid really like each other. So obviously betabux doesn't count.

Last edited:
I think I remember seeing a shorter man with a woman but not sure if he was ugly

I've seen it but its rare.

In curryland, every couple is betabuxxed with ugly whores. Becatof resources of currycel. Pretty whores move to foreign countries to fuck white dudes

In curryland, every couple is betabuxxed with ugly whores. Becatof resources of currycel. Pretty whores move to foreign countries to fuck white dudes
Yeah, I forgot to mention that betabux obviously doesn't count

less attractive facially yeah but they were always 6'3+

They tend to be tall

Hard to tell from public appearances whether they are in a loving relationship.

yes

if u didnt that just means u dont go outside as much

Yes, and I have a few theory's why.

yes

if u didnt that just means u dont go outside as much
Neil De Grasse Tyson When The Coping Is Too Strong GIF

I go out every day to work and I see like 5-10 couples every day
I've been to both college and university
I have NEVER seen a couple where the man is less attractive than the foid.

Face > else.

No matter what.

Yes but there are some caveats
  1. He is usually tall and large
  2. He is probably rich
  3. He is not uglier than her by any great amount
  4. It is exceedingly rare

Neil De Grasse Tyson When The Coping Is Too Strong GIF

I go out every day to work and I see like 5-10 couples every day
I've been to both college and university
I have NEVER seen a couple where the man is less attractive than the foid.

ive seen countless ugly dudes with mtb

but they were all tall

I don't pay attention to people much when I'm outside, so I wouldn't know.

Over for unawarecels.

I have though I try not to draw my attention to couples as it just makes me feel pain. Its hard to tell if they like each other for me to interpret in a short time.

I see these sometimes in middle age crisis couples (50s) and millenials. Millenials i mean born in 1990-2000. The guy is 100% a betabuxx, dead bedroom, cuck, and just uses him for money. Usually its a 1 or 2 point difference.

Man, to tell you the truth, I only see the most popular and beautiful people having relationships
I've heard that a really ugly guy I know (one of the most truecels) dated someone once but he always gets sad when he remembers it.

I see these sometimes in middle age crisis couples (50s) and millenials. Millenials i mean born in 1990-2000. The guy is 100% a betabuxx, dead bedroom, cuck, and just uses him for money. Usually its a 1 or 2 point difference.
This is the kind of thing that only happened in the past and with older people, nowadays teenagers girls have the same smv as supermodels bc of social media

This is the kind of thing that only happened in the past and with older people, nowadays teenagers girls have the same smv as supermodels bc of social media
True. Teenage foids will probably outearn and hace easier jobs, they dont need betabuxx anymore. We need change

I don't see it near as much in zoomer couple's but in older couples you see it all the time because of betabuxxers

I see more tall guys with fat chicks these days. That seems to be the standard couple.

bro same

like way too often

i wonder why
I think it's because being tall is the new requirement to be a normie and women are so picky that the tall guys can only get overweight chicks.

A shit ton of times
Mostly ugly white men with hot asians or latinas. JBW remains law and undefeated