Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Hypergamy is still rising - New Tinder data shows that women are aiming now for top 1% males

  • Thread starter Deleted member 38086
  • Start date
Deleted member 38086

Deleted member 38086

Made in Poland with Italian genes.
-
Joined
Oct 20, 2021
Posts
796
Online
8d 12h 22m
View: https://youtu.be/jPuQ1Wjd2Rk


Forget about the 80-20 rule, its becoming more like 99-1 rule. The numbers in this video are fucking ridiculous. Online dating is dead, dont even try it if you are not a Chad.

Dont feel bad about not having gf or anyone to have sex with either, these females hypergamy is not something natural. At this point I am starting to realize there is nothing wrong with me and all the lookism and blackpill in the world will not make these foids' ridiculous standards acceptable. Its not just your genes lads, its feminism, gynocentrism and normalization of whoring that make you incel. In 50s you would be able to get a beautiful girl just by being the way you are now and working regular job.

Lets say together "thanks jeeeeeews!"
The video is long but worth the watch
 
JoeBruhcel

JoeBruhcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 14, 2021
Posts
6,545
Online
50d 2h 26m
Soon its gonna be 99.99/0.01 rule :society:
 
cancerousgreed

cancerousgreed

Doomer
★★★★
Joined
Jun 19, 2019
Posts
2,810
Online
24d 3h 10m
and people on this site used to dismiss god-tier users like mylifeistrash @mylifeistrash and micropenis29 @micropenis29 for pointing out the truth

:feelskek:
 
Lonely4Ever

Lonely4Ever

Officer
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 25, 2021
Posts
960
Online
10d 12h 10m
No different than birds when the male birds with the craziest feathers and wackiest dances gets the most female birds. We are just going back to "Nature".
 
JoeBruhcel

JoeBruhcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 14, 2021
Posts
6,545
Online
50d 2h 26m
cancerousgreed said:
and people on this site used to dismiss god-tier users like mylifeistrash @mylifeistrash and micropenis29 @micropenis29 for pointing out the truth

:feelskek:
what happened to them? :worryfeels:
 
Deleted member 35245

Deleted member 35245

I CÄN'T KREMPI
-
Joined
Jun 22, 2021
Posts
7,954
Online
86d 22h 57m
cancerousgreed said:
and people on this site used to dismiss god-tier users like mylifeistrash @mylifeistrash and micropenis29 @micropenis29 for pointing out the truth

:feelskek:
People still refuse to believe my "<6'1" = manlet" theory and my "<7" = dicklet" theory
JoeBruhcel said:
what happened to them? :worryfeels:
(((Banned)))
 
IengZengCel

IengZengCel

Nobody appreciates me :/ TKpilled
★★
Joined
Apr 5, 2021
Posts
643
Online
31d 22h 46m
:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
The situation is becoming worse and worse, thERefore some hERoic actions need T(o)B(e) taken :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:(in fantasy life simulator:smonk::smonk::smonk:)
 
Deleted member 38086

Deleted member 38086

Made in Poland with Italian genes.
-
Joined
Oct 20, 2021
Posts
796
Online
8d 12h 22m
cancerousgreed said:
and people on this site used to dismiss god-tier users like mylifeistrash @mylifeistrash and micropenis29 @micropenis29 for pointing out the truth

:feelskek:
What truth?
 
cancerousgreed

cancerousgreed

Doomer
★★★★
Joined
Jun 19, 2019
Posts
2,810
Online
24d 3h 10m
JoeBruhcel said:
what happened to them? :worryfeels:
they never explicitly mentioned that they were fakecels. mods just got butt-hurt at their implications that high-tier normies and chadlites can be incels circa 2020. i'm pretty sure that no one here even knows what they look like.
 
BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

I'm Not A Monster, I'm Just Ahead Of The Curve
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 28, 2018
Posts
17,584
Online
150d 17h 21m
ItalianPolishCel said:
What truth?
No truth, he's just another one of the guys who liked worshiping fakecels, these guys said nothing new

mylifeistrash @mylifeistrash was just a fakecel bragger who made water is wet posts but because of his looks halo users like cancerousgreed @cancerousgreed liked sucking him off

If you want to see the extent of his bragging I made a thread about him and other users like him here:
 
Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

Fuck, I'm UNVOLUNTARY HUMAN. The Class Above Incel
★★
Joined
May 28, 2021
Posts
2,653
Online
32d 23h 12m
They want a Human Thanos.

Take social media away from a woman for a week and watch how fast she crumbles.
 
Last edited:
Deleted member 38086

Deleted member 38086

Made in Poland with Italian genes.
-
Joined
Oct 20, 2021
Posts
796
Online
8d 12h 22m
Lonely4Ever said:
No different than birds when the male birds with the craziest feathers and wackiest dances gets the most female birds. We are just going back to "Nature".
Very much different. They are going for guys who had luck in genetic lottery and had to put no work into becoming better and thus are getting prizes for bringing nothing to the society. So lazyness will be rewarded. In turn those lazy Chads will not make the cililized world working, this is impossible after average men are gone. Not only that but Chad only pumps and dumps so he will not stay with his family and thus another way civilization is fucked, because families are not working anymore.

We dont need strong physically men to breed only if we want to be advanced civilization. Otherwise we will go to stone age.
 
BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

I'm Not A Monster, I'm Just Ahead Of The Curve
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 28, 2018
Posts
17,584
Online
150d 17h 21m
cancerousgreed said:
they never explicitly mentioned that they were fakecels. mods just got butt-hurt at their implications that high-tier normies and chadlites can be incels circa 2020. i'm pretty sure that no one here even knows what they look like.
If you think a 6'5" white man with an average face can be incel you are a fucking retard
 
Last edited:
Deleted member 38086

Deleted member 38086

Made in Poland with Italian genes.
-
Joined
Oct 20, 2021
Posts
796
Online
8d 12h 22m
JoeBruhcel said:
Soon its gonna be 99.99/0.01 rule :society:
Wwtch the video. Tue ones going on dates were actuslly less than 1%. The 99-1 is only for right swipes.
 
W

WizardofSoda

Commander
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 25, 2019
Posts
3,430
Online
132d 10h 49m
Its logical for foids to go for the top 1% of males only. Why would they want inferior genetics of the lesser genetics males, when they have ready access to the elite males.

The cucks running our society they didn't understand their own theories like evolution they were pushing.
 
Mecoja

Mecoja

stompin on a dream
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 28, 2020
Posts
13,330
Online
150d 19h 21m
Lonely4Ever said:
No different than birds when the male birds with the craziest feathers and wackiest dances gets the most female birds. We are just going back to "Nature".
Except in our situation wacky bird fucks 100% of foids
 
Deleted member 38086

Deleted member 38086

Made in Poland with Italian genes.
-
Joined
Oct 20, 2021
Posts
796
Online
8d 12h 22m
WizardofSoda said:
Its logical for foids to go for the top 1% of males only. Why would they want inferior genetics of the lesser genetics males, when they have ready access to the elite males.

The cucks running our society they didn't understand their own theories like evolution they were pushing.
Yeah logical when they are 30+ and unhappy because their looks depleted and men dont want to settle for used up roast beef with 3 kids and double digits body count. They can still get sex but not with Chad. CC only makes them happy in their 20s. YT and TikTok are full of used up 30+ yo roasties saying "where are all the good men" and that they are ready to settle now.
BlkPillPres said:
If you think a 6'5" white man with an average face can be incel you are a fucking retard
So what are you saying? Are you denying this video and the numbers that are presented? Yes, I have seen a lot of 190cm+ guys on polish forums crying about being incel and how being tall only helps them in social situation but not in dating market. It may be different in USA where such a guy could potentiwlly be worshipped by a non white foid.
 
Last edited:
L

Lebensmüder

Soon to be deleted account
★★★★
Joined
Aug 21, 2018
Posts
5,365
Online
201d 2m
cancerousgreed said:
and people on this site used to dismiss god-tier users like mylifeistrash @mylifeistrash and micropenis29 @micropenis29 for pointing out the truth

:feelskek:
Notorious Inkler said:
People still refuse to believe my "<6'1" = manlet" theory and my "<7" = dicklet" theory
JoeBruhcel said:
Soon its gonna be 99.99/0.01 rule :society:
ItalianPolishCel said:
Dont feel bad about not having gf or anyone to have sex with either, these females hypergamy is not something natural. At this point I am starting to realize there is nothing wrong with me and all the lookism and blackpill in the world will not make these foids' ridiculous standards acceptable. Its not just your genes lads, its feminism, gynocentrism and normalization of whoring that make you incel. In 50s you would be able to get a beautiful girl just by being the way you are now and working regular job.

Lets say together "thanks jeeeeeews!"
 
GhostedPhantom

GhostedPhantom

GrAYcel
Joined
Nov 3, 2021
Posts
2,528
Online
22d 20h 59m
Glad to see BB here. His self-improvement tips don't motivate me and he's still coping too much, but I love how down to earth and casual his videos are - a good introduction to men into the manosphere.

Imagine swiping on 240k Tinder profiles in the span of a year and a half. This mogs even my activity-per-day in this forum. Actually, wouldn't a lot of those men have to be a huge distance away from her? Not to say that this invalidates it though; a foid would go across the whole planet to meet Chad.

ItalianPolishCel said:
Tue ones going on dates were actuslly less than 1%. The 99-1 is only for right swipes.
Since a right swipe doesn't get a man's dick wet or his ego up, I say that we should determine the ratio based on how many actually have either relationships or casual sex. The percentages of men who scored with the foids in the video are 0.04%, 0.009% and 0.01% respectively. Brutal, even if these are cherrypicked examples. I'd still like an average among all female users though.

And then there's me in the bottom 5%. :lul: For my "dating life" it wouldn't even matter if it's 999-1, 99-1, 95-5, or even 80-20.

I wonder if the statistics are skewed to some extent because men as unlucky as me haven't even bothered to sign up on those apps. If this is true, then the reality is even worse than the statistics might suggest.
 
Deleted member 38086

Deleted member 38086

Made in Poland with Italian genes.
-
Joined
Oct 20, 2021
Posts
796
Online
8d 12h 22m
GhostedPhantom said:
Glad to see BB here. His self-improvement tips don't motivate me and he's still coping too much, but I love how down to earth and casual his videos are - a good introduction to men into the manosphere.

Imagine swiping on 240k Tinder profiles in the span of a year and a half. This mogs even my activity-per-day in this forum. Actually, wouldn't a lot of those men have to be a huge distance away from her? Not to say that this invalidates it though; a foid would go across the whole planet to meet Chad.


Since a right swipe doesn't get a man's dick wet or his ego up, I say that we should determine the ratio based on how many actually have either relationships or casual sex. The percentages of men who scored with the foids in the video are 0.04%, 0.009% and 0.01% respectively. Brutal, even if these are cherrypicked examples. I'd still like an average among all female users though.

And then there's me in the bottom 5%. :lul: For my "dating life" it wouldn't even matter if it's 999-1, 99-1, 95-5, or even 80-20.

I wonder if the statistics are skewed to some extent because men as unlucky as me haven't even bothered to sign up on those apps. If this is true, then the reality is even worse than the statistics might suggest.
Brutal analysis. And he said the data are not cherrypicked and that its from a single reddit page.
 
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Supreme Incel Commander in Chief
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 21, 2020
Posts
20,911
Online
80d 10h 3m
cancerousgreed said:
and people on this site used to dismiss god-tier users like mylifeistrash @mylifeistrash and micropenis29 @micropenis29 for pointing out the truth

:feelskek:
True, they were god tier users
 
GhostedPhantom

GhostedPhantom

GrAYcel
Joined
Nov 3, 2021
Posts
2,528
Online
22d 20h 59m
ItalianPolishCel said:
And he said the data are not cherrypicked
Oh, I've missed that part. It truly is over. The only hope would be that despite not being cherrypicked, these are all outliers due to there being only 3 of them instead of this being a large-scale study. It doesn't matter, though, because we already have other Tinder studies and statistics which prove this trend right.
 
Deleted member 38086

Deleted member 38086

Made in Poland with Italian genes.
-
Joined
Oct 20, 2021
Posts
796
Online
8d 12h 22m
GhostedPhantom said:
Oh, I've missed that part. It truly is over. The only hope would be that despite not being cherrypicked, these are all outliers due to there being only 3 of them instead of this being a large-scale study. It doesn't matter, though, because we already have other Tinder studies and statistics which prove this trend right.
Yeah even if its not that bad, even if 90-10 would be the case, its still the same 10 % of men that all women want. If it was like 99-1 but all foids wanted different kimd of 1% men and all of us had chances, I would be cool with it. But they share the same type of men among themselves so its not just 1% of men of men for each foid, its 1-2% of men and no one else.

At least this is the truth for online dating. Honestly IDK how different it is for other ways of dating.
 
P

Potbellypos

Officer
Joined
Apr 5, 2018
Posts
561
Online
23d 13h 0m
I feel physically ill. How can society accept and normalize this? How can 99.99% of men allow themselves to be cucked?
 
Deleted member 38086

Deleted member 38086

Made in Poland with Italian genes.
-
Joined
Oct 20, 2021
Posts
796
Online
8d 12h 22m
Potbellypos said:
I feel physically ill. How can society accept and normalize this? How can 99.99% of men allow themselves to be cucked?
Its just about online dating. I am sure its not that bad for irl dating but still even if 30% of men are incels there should be riots on global scale. People are not united though.
 
FlyFace

FlyFace

Memento Mori
Joined
May 3, 2018
Posts
4,587
Online
29d 19h 37m
Lonely4Ever said:
No different than birds when the male birds with the craziest feathers and wackiest dances gets the most female birds. We are just going back to "Nature".
It's going to be a weird mix of nature and nurture. Figs will enjoy the benefit of their natural instincts being validated. Men will face abuse from the nurtured fabrications that the world forces upon them.
 
GhostedPhantom

GhostedPhantom

GrAYcel
Joined
Nov 3, 2021
Posts
2,528
Online
22d 20h 59m
ItalianPolishCel said:
At least this is the truth for online dating. Honestly IDK how different it is for other ways of dating.
As they say - Tinder (and online dating in general) is real life. A foid doesn't need to date in real life if Chad is two swipes away.
ItalianPolishCel said:
even if 30% of men are incels there should be riots on global scale
I wouldn't be surprised if they are, but too many of them are in denial or haven't found the manosphere yet.
 
Deleted member 38086

Deleted member 38086

Made in Poland with Italian genes.
-
Joined
Oct 20, 2021
Posts
796
Online
8d 12h 22m
GhostedPhantom said:
As they say - Tinder (and online dating in general) is real life. A foid doesn't need to date in real life if Chad is two swipes away.
Yeah but tbh for example on badoo in my city I see about 4 pages of 20 profiles of foids aged 18-38 at a time. Lets say 2 pages swap each day and allvfoids swap once each month. Thats about 250 foids pervmonth. I see more of them in a single day in the same city if I walk out. And the numbers I have are pretty accurate. I have spent avlot of timevthere to know how often new foids show up online.
 
Linesnap99

Linesnap99

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Mar 31, 2020
Posts
8,034
Online
58d 2h 28m
Lonely4Ever said:
No different than birds when the male birds with the craziest feathers and wackiest dances gets the most female birds. We are just going back to "Nature".
yeah there is a bird called blue tit. the foid tit bird mates with the one that has more blue feathers.
but we can do peER review. and that would be nature as well.
 
FlyFace

FlyFace

Memento Mori
Joined
May 3, 2018
Posts
4,587
Online
29d 19h 37m
"Meet them in real life" and get a restriction order. "Get use to people calling you names" and having a PTSD attack when you are brought back to the times when you were harshly abused. Interstellar advice. Just remove your brain and put a brain in with confidence. Just lobotomise yourself theory.

"Stop being socially awkward even though that is what you are. Just change bro.. if you can't guess what? It's all your fault for not changing, not the disgusting Figroids."

This is what it boils down too. Removing Figrews from any blame or consequences.
 
Deleted member 38086

Deleted member 38086

Made in Poland with Italian genes.
-
Joined
Oct 20, 2021
Posts
796
Online
8d 12h 22m
FlyFace said:
"Meet them in real life" and get a restriction order. "Get use to people calling you names" and having a PTSD attack when you are brought back to the times when you were harshly abused. Interstellar advice. Just remove your brain and put a brain in with confidence. Just lobotomise yourself theory.

"Stop being socially awkward even though that is what you are. Just change bro.. if you can't guess what? It's all your fault for not changing, not the disgusting Figroids."

This is what it boils down too. Removing Figrews from any blame or consequences.
Are you sure you responded in the right thread?
 
FlyFace

FlyFace

Memento Mori
Joined
May 3, 2018
Posts
4,587
Online
29d 19h 37m
Linesnap99 said:
yeah there is a bird called blue tit. the foid tit bird mates with the one that has more blue feathers.
but we can do peER review. and that would be nature as well.
I love it when normsoys try appealing to nature. They are not thinking that rape is also natural because their brains have been rewired to think rape is something only "evil" people do ("evil" meaning anyone their group wants to attack i.e. a Man who can't get a GF). Meanwhile rape is still happening and the normsoys who are appealing to nature in that instance do a 180 to say that everyone should be involved to nurture an outcome that isn't natural (a Fig being raped is natural in the animal kingdom but is seen as unnatural in their broken mentally ill heads if it happens when humans are involved which is absolute rubbish.. Humanity is the ultimate predator and when a Mans needs are not met how can you be surprised at the outcome?).
ItalianPolishCel said:
Are you sure you responded in the right thread?
He says some self help bullshit right at the end of the video.
 
Deleted member 34729

Deleted member 34729

RopeyRopeBoy
-
Joined
May 16, 2021
Posts
115
Online
1d 3h 23m
ItalianPolishCel said:
View: https://youtu.be/jPuQ1Wjd2Rk


Forget about the 80-20 rule, its becoming more like 99-1 rule. The numbers in this video are fucking ridiculous. Online dating is dead, dont even try it if you are not a Chad.

Dont feel bad about not having gf or anyone to have sex with either, these females hypergamy is not something natural. At this point I am starting to realize there is nothing wrong with me and all the lookism and blackpill in the world will not make these foids' ridiculous standards acceptable. Its not just your genes lads, its feminism, gynocentrism and normalization of whoring that make you incel. In 50s you would be able to get a beautiful girl just by being the way you are now and working regular job.

Lets say together "thanks jeeeeeews!"
The video is long but worth the watch
I tried but the host is obviously not the sharpest guy out there, and definitely not a guy I enjoy listening to. The only based and insightful BP YouTuber is Wheat Waffles.
 
C

ConservativeCel

Recruit
★★
Joined
Dec 17, 2020
Posts
136
Online
11d 12h 34m
GhostedPhantom said:
As they say - Tinder (and online dating in general) is real life. A foid doesn't need to date in real life if Chad is two swipes away.

I wouldn't be surprised if they are, but too many of them are in denial or haven't found the manosphere yet.
28% of US males aged 18-30 reported no hetero sex in a year. 18% of foids reported the same. so it's not exactly the tinder statistics, but the picture is horrible for sub-5/10 men.
 
F

fheon

Recruit
★★★★
Joined
Mar 11, 2021
Posts
383
Online
9d 12h 16m
This isnt sustainable in Any way. Beta revolution soon
 
HighTGymcel

HighTGymcel

Luminary
★★★★★
Joined
Jan 1, 2019
Posts
10,211
Online
29d 7h 36m
Its your bad personality stupid inkler :soy::soy::soy:
 
GhostedPhantom

GhostedPhantom

GrAYcel
Joined
Nov 3, 2021
Posts
2,528
Online
22d 20h 59m
ConservativeCel said:
28% of US males aged 18-30 reported no hetero sex in a year.
Nothing implies that most of the rest aren't escortcels. :feelshaha: Unless they specifically mentioned that paid sex doesn't count.
 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top