Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypergamy is increasing faster than you can Looksmax.

Maj. D Pression

Maj. D Pression

Eternal doomer
I tried Looksmaxing for 2 years. I managed to clear up my skin gain shit tons of muscle, and develop my jaw, but the rate in which hypergamy increased was faster than I could improve my looks, so I managed to just wind up with a LTN SMV despite having a Chadlite SMV by the standards of 10 years ago, and a HTN SMV by the standards of 5 years ago.

Shit like mewing (if it even works), gym, and jaw exercises take months or even years. By the time you've improved your looks, the standards for chadhood have increased substantially. It's a lost cause.

Now here I am, back on this forum. My last ditch effort will be plastic surgery which I plan on getting later this year, but I'm otherwise close to checked out. Even if I do manage to increase my SMV, my brain has been too damaged by years of inceldom to recover.

Ogre

you have to be a 5.5/10 minimum in order for looksmaxxing to be of any use.

you have to be a 5.5/10 minimum in order for looksmaxxing to be of any use.
That's about where I stood I think, although I am not sure what tf my rating was. Everyone r8s me inconsistently.

Exponential growth

The war is already lost, yuo will stay incel whether you like it or not, you have to be chad or prettyboymaxxed in order to get a faithful girlfriend these days

im 25, and just a KV? me too, i got to hold my moms hand when i was a kid :chad:
i think i held hands with some random pajeet foid who approached me to dance at a club, but I'm was drunk so I don't remember for sure. Got hugged in high-school by a busty slut once more-so because i expressed a distaste for her obnoxious antics and she thought it was funny, and also by pajeetess. That's the extent of my experience.

Still KV though until I hire a hooker, then it will just be a K.

Hypergamy is inflating faster than the dollar

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back