Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypergamy in the field - true story about a non-incel relative

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
★★
First, let me start with this meme:

Screenshot 2024 08 07 223127

On some stupid reddit forum (can't remember if it was IT or NotHowGirlsWork), foids of course wrote how this was bullshit, and that 'most girls don't view their exes positively, and tHatS wHy tHeIr eXes'

Well, my cousin, who is very low inhib with a dating history and has a kid, broke up with his girlfriend, a single mother. Her ex-husband owns and runs a successful business and doing well, and is Chad-tier in looks. My cousin only works odd jobs as a handyman, and has some trouble with the law in the pass (basically he thugmaxxes) - my cousins ex obviously downgraded. The relationship didn't work out. The foid in question is ultra high maintenance, and I'm pretty damn fucking sure she compared him with her ex constantly.

Foids always date up. Their next boyfriend is higher up in the totem pole somehow (financially, racially, etc). If a foid used to date, for example, a doctor but is now seen dating, say, an X-ray tech, that shit is not going to last