Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Hypergamy in the Animal Kingdom RECORDED.

• Thread starter DeliriousMerchant
  • Start date
Water is wet. This is what I always say, the blackpill teaches you not only about human nature but also about nature in general

Water is wet. This is what I always say, the blackpill teaches you not only about human nature but also about nature in general
We are all animals, People tend to forget that.

Well...we are so much more nuanced. So I understand why people do forget it. I find it really interesting when real life examples showcase how humans are animals when you strip everything else off them.

Soz.

Interesting, but have you stopped your accusations of me being a fakecel?
I don't think you are a fakecel but who knows. You are one of the better users I would say, you are not on my shitlist that is for sure

I don't think you are a fakecel but who knows. You are one of the better users I would say, you are not on my shitlist that is for sure
death note cake GIF
death note animation GIF
black and white l GIF

@Despicablecel - "over for you, but just begun for me!"

Well...we are so much more nuanced. So I understand why people do forget it. I find it really interesting when real life examples showcase how humans are animals when you strip everything else off them.
We are animals too just another species.

birds are cucked af. They beat each others or perform silly dances to breed a female. Most mammals just reproduce with rape. Humans are belong to mammal species but this foid worshipping system forced us to act like birds. It's literally against our nature.

birds are cucked af. They beat each others or perform silly dances to breed a female. Most mammals just reproduce with rape. Humans are belong to mammal species but this foid worshipping system forced us to act like birds. It's literally against our nature.
Based 2024cel of this month. :bigbrain:

We have been brainwashed to forget our natural origins and start thinking we are something better, better than God himself(if you believe in him) when that is just impossible. The truth always hides in plain sight, that truth in this case is the blackpilled reality, it has always been there, it has always existed but we have just been blinded to it all

Hes good, Ive screened him, Hes also my brocel, I also get along with you so would my 2 brocels please come to an agreement, If he was a fakecel i would have known by now, I am here 24 hours a day.

Come to an agreement and lay down those swords.

Hes good, Ive screened him, Hes also my brocel, I also get along with you so would my 2 brocels please come to an agreement, If he was a fakecel i would have known by now, I am here 24 hours a day.

Come to an agreement and lay down those swords.
:feelsaww: I and L. Lawliet are on good terms.