Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypergamy in a nutshell

They're all 6/10 and above

They're all 6/10 and above
Meanwhile that thing is legitimately 1/10 subhuman trash which is repulsive to look at @Gymcelled i puked looking at it.

Incel If male needs to become a slang or acronym or something because every other dumpster is a live example of it.

Last edited:
American waman these days, beached whales looking for hyperchad to come swooping down from the clouds in a candy apple red corvette to save them and this chad will rip their body fat off like magic with his toned physique, they all believe there's that one guy waiting for them, even into their late 30s. Around their 40s they realize how dumb they were and begin accepting chadlites and subchads the older they get.

Last edited:
man i sometimes feel i am in the first layer of purgatory.where is the joy?

Her head looks like a peanut

Over for peanutheadcels
I legitimately hope one day a sociopath Chad bashes her skull in. That thing should not be allowed to spread any genes

I legitimately hope one day a sociopath Chad bashes her skull in.
Based

It will most likely be Tyrone that gets the job done. Chad will just pumpndump and block her afterwards.

man i sometimes feel i am in the first layer of purgatory.where is the joy?
We all are. I wonder what we did in a past life to deserve this.
Based

It will most likely be Tyrone that gets the job done. Chad will just pumpndump and block her afterwards.
Tyrone, please be based and do humanity and biological life itself a favor.

We all are. I wonder what we did in a past life to deserve this.

Tyrone, please be based and do humanity and biological life itself a favor.
i am no heretic.what i said is not to be taken in a literal manner

Is she claiming she fucked them or something?

this landwhale ugly ass whore gets this, while we can't even get a crumb of landwhale pussy for free and don't deserve any either.. holy fucking shit at this clown world :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

View attachment 378590
this landwhale ugly ass whore gets this, while we can't even get a crumb of landwhale pussy for free and don't deserve any either.. holy fucking shit at this clown world :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
Not saying chads and lites don't dumpster dive, but taking this at face value is foolish.

Is she claiming she fucked them or something?
Lives in nyc. Hypergamy there is gonna be world's worse than how bad it already is everywhere else.
it is not.though it does feel like it at times.funny that i once thought things were never going to get this bad.
Cope, it could be true but we won't know until the end.

Not saying chads and lites don't dumpster dive, but taking this at face value is foolish.
it will be face value in a couple of years i'm afraid, hypergamy is getting worse yearly so you can make up the assumption that every foid will service their local terachad only soon enough if it progresses at this rate.

Lives in nyc. Hypergamy there is gonna be world's worse than how bad it already is everywhere else.

Cope, it could be true but we won't know until the end.
Honestly NYC is probably even more of a paradise for chads. So many foids frolicking there to live out the SATC dream and they all want you.

Granted they all want him in Boston and bumfuck Kentucky too.

Wow she's literally the ugliest person in the video

it will be face value in a couple of years i'm afraid, hypergamy is getting worse yearly so you can make up the assumption that every foid will service their local terachad only soon enough if it progresses at this rate.
Honestly maybe it's a cope, but man how do you fuck that far down as a chad versus just rubbing one out on a slow night?

It's amazing that with the notable exception of the ape, all of those guys look very similar to each other (but, but, but....womyn are not a monoloific group, you hateful mean inkwell -- every womyn has diffurunt tastes!!!)

Meanwhile that thing is legitimately 1/10 subhuman trash which is repulsive to look at @Gymcelled i puked looking at it.

Incel If male needs to become a slang or acronym or something because every other dumpster is a live example of it.
Her looksmatch would legit not be able to get more than an ugly landwhale and that's if he got lucky and moneymaxxed

so with all the black/greypilled normies now seeing this shit on social media, are they still gonna get married and have daughters?

so with all the black/greypilled normies now seeing this shit on social media, are they still gonna get married and have daughters?
It's going to keep declining. Zoomers are blackpilled af.

American waman these days, beached whales looking for hyperchad to come swooping down from the clouds in a candy apple red corvette to save them and this chad will rip their body fat off like magic with his toned physique, they all believe there's that one guy waiting for them, even into their late 30s. Around their 40s they realize how dumb they were and begin accepting chadlites and subchads the older they get.
It's going to keep declining. Zoomers are blackpilled af.

I'm sad this is where the world is going

Does that used fat whore think "bragging" about being a fuck meat for normies is impressive?

She looks unironically disabled/deformed (not as an insult, but as a neutral observation) and fucks men that look like Hollywood actors. It's so fucking over.