Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Hypergamy in 2019 - Ricecels DO NOT ENTER

• Thread starter Deleted member 16713
  • Start date
Deleted member 16713

Deleted member 16713

Just another lost soul
-
8/10 tall, blue-eyed, robust white Chad with a 4/10 noodle whore.

I'm not a stormcel (hapacel), but why are tall white chads so insistent on wasting their genetic potential on worthless noodle whores? That's another set of blue eyes gone from the gene pool. Noodle whores are incel factories; shitting out hapacels at an alarming rate. The noodle whore in question is also like 5'1, so we'll all be welcoming their kid to the forum eventually. :feelshaha:

Her looksmatch is googling facepulling, trying to stretch out that subhuman recessed maxilla.

Attachments

• Hypergamy 101.png
    Hypergamy 101.png
    141.8 KB · Views: 300
That noodlewhore-monkey branched out really fucking far, damn.

Currywhores are not far behind. This 400lb curry bipedal-hippo has a mayo chadlite husband.

This is the lardbeast:

They are having a baby too.

Currywhores are not far behind. This 400lb curry bipedal-hippo has a mayo chadlite husband.

Nuke the West - allah willing. It's done. Finished. Over. That's fucking disgusting.

I too have noticed currybitches lately (2018-2019) are becoming noodlewhore lites. Recently I saw a 5/10 currybitch with a 6'5 tall white incel-looking guy, with literally zero signs of testosterone in his face.

One of my incel friends told me he wants to try to go after currybitches too (he's white). :feelskek: He might actually be successful, with how self-hating currybitches and noodlewhores are if you're mayo.

Life is fucking ENRAGING these days. So many WMAF couples just walking to the corner shop.

Stormcels need to focus their anger towards whites more than kebabs. She's going to shit out a half curry, who white wimminz would reject without thinking for more than a nanosecond; wiping out the white gene after some time.

Some white chads and chadlites need to grow some balls and not settle for these self-haters. It's truly sickening

This is the lardbeast:

It should've been over for bipedal hippo foids.

This is the lardbeast:

damn they making a new incel:lul::lul: this bitch looks like shit omg her looksmatch doesnt exists anymore

This thread is low key suicidefuel, ngl.

Nuke the West - allah willing. It's done. Finished. Over. That's fucking disgusting.

I too have noticed currybitches lately (2018-2019) are becoming noodlewhore lites. Recently I saw a 5/10 currybitch with a 6'5 tall white incel-looking guy, with literally zero signs of testosterone in his face.

One of my incel friends told me he wants to try to go after currybitches too (he's white). :feelskek: He might actually be successful, with how self-hating currybitches and noodlewhores are if you're mayo.

Life is fucking ENRAGING these days. So many WMAF couples just walking to the corner shop.

Just to add, that 400lb bipedal-hippo is a muslim.

actually, these white men prefer marrying foreign women because their own country's women are disgusting and will be bad wives/mothers

I understand your pain. If you try to point this out, backed up with statistics and all, you are called racist. It's ridiculous - the truth is right in front of us. More asian women are dating white men, but not more white women are dating asian men, so we end up with a lot of lonely asian men. The ones who are racist are the women. Men are just dogs and will fuck anything.

And society tries to pretend there's absolutely no down-sides to feminism, hypergamy, polygamy, etc... In China men out number women by a fair amount, consequently there are a lot of restless men just going around from town to town doing shitty work. It's weird, because even without the gender disparity, America is becoming full of lonely male losers who don't do much of anything because they have no chance of succeeding at a level that is worthwhile.

I'm NEET and sometimes people suggest I get a job to increase my desirability. Making minimum wage as a middle-aged stock boy will increase my SMV? DUMB!

Women want a boyfriend taller than them, but not just taller, MUCH taller. So short men don't have any really short chicks left to fuck. Same thing with money, status, looks, etc. Either for short term flings or long term relationships if you're not well above average you're shit out of luck.

He will be the next incel saint. I'm waiting for him to grow up and bless us incels with the second coming.

If the baby is male that is.

Threads like this singlehandedly disprove the lie that is JBW

Threads like this singlehandedly disprove the lie that is JBW
tbh.

That Aryan Chad should be with a white foid but she’s getting fucked by a BBC instead.

How to mate with that beast???.??
How to mate with that unhealthy creature??...????

This is the lardbeast:

lol
I still refuse to believe he is not a paid actor or gay

as chad i would just fuck the best of the best

This is the lardbeast:

What the actual fuck!! I cannot comprehend the very existence of this fucking world right now

What the actual fuck!! I cannot comprehend the very existence of this fucking world right now

this cunt is fucking 3/4 max , fucking cucks man, i wouldnt fuck that shit , there are far better curvy/fat woman out there

This is the lardbeast:

Just fucking disgusting. Why settle for that creature with his looks

this cunt is fucking 3/4 max , fucking cucks man, i wouldnt fuck that shit , there are far better curvy/fat woman out there

That's a literal bipedal-hippo with long hairs, ratings are for humans.

Wow. If he gets with a woman like that, imagine what woman we'd get if we weren't rejected immediately to begin with. I'm starting to think our only chance to ascend will come from a 50 year old, overweight, ethnic, crackwhore, that is lacking teeth as well as cognitive functioning. Suicidefuel thread.

Like these?

gS0eUBB.jpg
vNQh5Nh.jpg
6PaAwkT.jpg
mPhFBnK.jpg
mvXfgrn.jpg
p5zVoxd.jpg
FFA0rVR.jpg

Lol she is not 4.

Lol she is not 4.

Really? Her mid face is recessed as fuck, and that’s after fakeup maxxing. Even for noodle whore standards she’s not good.

Chudur-budur :feelskek: that’s nasty

Really? Her mid face is recessed as fuck, and that’s after fakeup maxxing. Even for noodle whore standards she’s not good.

Chudur-budur :feelskek: that’s nasty
Mogs me to hell and back. I just think that a lot of people here are picky fakecels, but that is hardly news.

Mogs me to hell and back. I just think that a lot of people here are picky fakecels, but that is hardly news.

I’d take her of course but that whore probably only dates white chads. Just saying the white chad deserves much better than a worthless noodle

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back