Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Hypergamy in 2018, ripped 8/10 white Chad has a 4/10 no eyebrows gf. ITS OVER

6'2 & ripped, good face, intact hairline etc. is basically a minimal standard you need to have as a man to have a normal relationship where she respects you, Doesn't cuck you etc.

She's pretty hot to me, definitely higher than a 4.

sure she has eyebrows, called being a pale ginger so it's hard to see.

Anyway i'd do her, i rate gingers higher than other girls

Not really hot but she looks like she has a nice personality AKA a thing only guys care about while femoids purely see a male's personality through looks

6'2 & ripped, good face, intact hairline etc. is basically a minimal standard you need to have as a man to have a normal relationship where she respects you, Doesn't cuck you etc.
even then she might just get bored and find a different chad/chadlite, i've seen it happen irl

She's average/cute 5-6/10

Not really hot but she looks like she has a nice personality AKA a thing only guys care about while femoids purely see a male's personality through looks
This, he probably didn't find her attractive at first but then realized that they have similar interests and developed feelings for her.

Okay if she's the best that guy can do, then the best I can hope for is the dirt on the bottom of their shoes. Holy hell.

She's only a point or so below him imo. Without him being in such good shape they would be looksmatched.

Imo girl is 6 and guy is 7.

He mogs the soyboys at that place hard so gets haloed. Even the girl mogs the feminist dyed hair fatties I saw.

I thought this was some anime convention but with the booths what is this some sort of trade expo?

Either way his muscles alone mog the guys there. Gymceling is legit with all the soyboy normies everywhere.

haha what the hell was that so awkward

Usually guys underrate guys and overrate girls. He looks better but it’s like a high 6 for him and a 5-6 for her.

you now why? because men have different types. he could easily get hotter looking girls but to him she's his type

If there's no money or status, men tend to date down. Even chads.

He mogs the soyboys at that place hard so gets haloed. Even the girl mogs the feminist dyed hair fatties I saw.

I thought this was some anime convention but with the booths what is this some sort of trade expo?

Either way his muscles alone mog the guys there. Gymceling is legit with all the soyboy normies everywhere.
Shes a 5 at best chill

I would kill for being with her in an ltr

You'll learn about fakeup one day, kid.

Tmp 12834 the females may be dull looking but theyre very picky 146322221745254436

hes ripped high tier normie and she is becky

She is not above 4. She is looksmatched to many guys on this forum tbh. The guy is dating way below his league.

Regardless of her ratings he is above her, just like all standards in relationships.

Didnt a Moderator here (with an anime profile) recently made a thread about the hyper - hypergamy of 'nerd' women who are able to match WAY higher than their league just because of their interests?

Even some chads have to date down now.