Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Hypergamy has absolutely destroyed civilization.(Cho-fuel)(Do not blame me if you rope)(Rope-fuel)(ER-juice)

• Thread starter Blackpilled-cel
  • Start date
Blackpilled-cel

Blackpilled-cel

Christmas avi mogging all non-christmascels
-
Imagine being chad. Imagine being able t o fuck tight, teen stacy while all other males ROT.

Now, imagine being an incel. That cute average girl you like and is your looksmatch? Chad was horny one day and wanted to fuck an ugly girl and use a human being like fuck-meat. So he fucked her and left her. She still loves him months after it happenes. She has been searching for a chad to be her boyfriend. But they all just fuck her pussy, come in her face and leave.

You would give her the world and she gives you the death-stare everytime you try to approach. You do not deserve love and affection from a looksmatched girl. Only chad deserved to treat girls like fuck-meat, take their virginities, build his harem. Women will of course help him build it bigger while incels and average men are left to absolutely rot. Chad lives a superior life that all incels combined.

This kind of inequality would never be tolerated in economics. Why is it tolerated when it comes to sex and love?

Unleash the Blackpilled-cel

Very good post OP I agree with you.

This kind of inequality would never be tolerated in economics. Why is it tolerated when it comes to sex and love?
I honestly wonder the same thing.
At least in economics, the more work you put it, the more you get from it

Inequality is not really economics, it's politics. Politicians are blind to sexual inequality. Even if most politicians are ugly they are still powerful (i.e. rich) members of society so they'll have no trouble betabuxing.

I agree. Someday enough men will snap and society will be forced to change and Chads will be hung up on trees. (Maybe a cope?)

Inequality is not really economics, it's politics. Politicians are blind to sexual inequality. Even if most politicians are ugly they are still powerful (i.e. rich) members of society so they'll have no trouble betabuxing.

I agree. Someday enough men will snap and society will be forced to change and Chads will be hung up on trees. (Maybe a cope?)
Cope. If numerous incel going ER and beta uprising happens to change the society, we being tried and executed like Nuremberg defendants makes more sense to me

. So he fucked her and left her. She still loves him months after it happenes. She has been searching for a chad to be her boyfriend. But they all just fuck her pussy, come in her face and leave.
You would give her the world and she gives you the death-stare everytime you try to approach.
This is the most danger thing that can happen and it destroys women and their ability to have a relationship forever. Chad is heroin for a foid, the psychological impact chad has on her is severe and unrecoverable, if she ever fucks one she will never be able to love a man again. Any ideal society must be vigilant in keeping the women virgin until she gets married, or at least keep the standards in males so high that chad never fucks anyone below his looksmatch.

Cope. If numerous incel going ER and beta uprising happens to change the society, we being tried and executed like Nuremberg defendants makes more sense to me
A hypothesis. A actual beta uprising will involve mass NEETing instead of violence. ERing causes friendly fire among betas and majority of the men are beta anyway.

A mass NEETing will be infinitely more effective than mass shooting. Jfl the government is finally going to do something if the jews doesn't get enough for their yacht that month. You can't execute someone for refusing to go to work (unless trump decides to USSRmaxx) but you can execute someone for being in a 'terorrist' organization.

5 minutes with Chad is worth more than 5000 years with Timothy.

I don't think any society will just execute a very large number of men.

A hypothesis. A actual beta uprising will involve mass NEETing instead of violence. ERing causes friendly fire among betas and majority of the men are beta anyway.

A mass NEETing will be infinitely more effective than mass shooting. Jfl the government is finally going to do something if the jews doesn't get enough for their yacht that month. You can't execute someone for refusing to go to work (unless trump decides to USSRmaxx) but you can execute someone for being in a 'terorrist' organization.
If mass NEETing is the true beta uprising, then it better be done sooner