Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Hypergamy, feminism's last objective ?

Drisaac

Drisaac

Carrier has arrived
i seriously don't understand why feminism still exist nowadays

some people might say that it's because of the wage gap,which has been debunked many times.

Some other might say for stuff like manspreading and/or mansplaining,which are just dumb in my opinion

women nowadays are literally treated like they are some sorta of goddess,they get privilege,money and have the right to be picky as much as they like to,i would say that women are the most priviled gender in general,so why does it still exists ?

as we all know,all women want chad and chad only and prefer to die rather than settle with an incel,and we also know that only 20% of the entire male population is chad,which means that the remaining 80% of it it's not

so how can you deal with a such big differences between supply and demand ? since women only want chad and that society nowadays it's ok and even encourages the idea that it's ok for women to have many different sexual partners,as that is seen as empowering,i wouldn't be surprised if feminism's final goal would be the one of destroying the mongamy laws so that all women could be able to fuck and marry the same men at once.

what are your thoughts about it ?

Weaponized pussy women have privledge over men higher pay everything... Ugly men become slaves or are killed off /who are still nice to women no pussy.... Average men idk good looking men are only ones who get laid...

Feminism's main goal is all women, regardless of looks, having free access to the cock carousel and being paid, by beta cucks, to ride it.

Feminism=sub 8 extermination

Feminism's main goal is all women, regardless of looks, having free access to the cock carousel and being paid, by beta cucks, to ride it.

It's not an objective if they've already achieved it