Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypergamy, female empowerment and leftists are going to all get exponentially worse in 2020

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Option 1, Progressives win and decide Their Time Is Now and hit the gas on restructuring everything they can get a hold of and seeing what else they can get a hold of.

Option 2 they lose again, take it as proof of society being so sick as to need a summoning of Gozer, and failing that retreat to the areas they still do control (mass media and pop culture) and go full Inquisitorius with what power they do have.

either way, we've only just started.

Cope. Moderate voters outnumber radicals even in the Democratic Party.

And when will the much expected collapse happen?

lol at Reddit copy pasta

I want them to lose again.

Trump will win again. Dems look weak.

Primaries will be chaotic. Should be fun to watch at least.

Moderate partys won't stop sexual liberation, they will do the opposite so hypergamy can't be stopped

It's a lose lose situation. I think the dating scene was vastly better under Obama. I may swing conservative, but I realize that Trump causes cultural schisms that divide gender relations. I think if a Dem wins, women and corporations won't be as blatantly anti-men as they are now.

The only realistic solution is complete fascism and a subsequent holocaust of all liberals.

The Republican party will thankfully win again in 2020.

Trump would have to fuck up tremendously for dems to win in 2020

Your US politics is always a fun time

And the starbucks cuck might very well spoil the election for them...

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back