Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Hyperalertcel

Juxtaposition6

Juxtaposition6

Degenerate
-
Just got woken up after a measely 4 hours of sleep by some dog barking her entrails out at the end of the street, i had lodged thick earplugs in my ears as i always do but i heard it and it woke me up.

Does this usually happen?

Does this usually happen?
Yes, in the summer with my owl sleep schedule it's hell, trying to sleep at 1pm then some kids start screaming is the reason why i got the earplugs in the first place.

All my nights are peaceful with no interruptions. The only thing waking me up in the middle of the night would be my bladder.

All my nights are peaceful with no interruptions. The only thing waking me up in the middle of the night would be my bladder.
I used to get that alot but i almost never do anymore, i think it's because i'm drinking less water.

I used to get that alot but i almost never do anymore, i think it's because i'm drinking less water.
I've been getting it recently because I drink a lot of water. I love me some good refreshments.

I've been getting it recently because I drink a lot of water. I love me some good refreshments.
I used to drink a lot of water but for some reason i stopped, i always have a bottle nearby but i drink much less frequently than i used to.

I used to drink a lot of water but for some reason i stopped, i always have a bottle nearby but i drink much less frequently than i used to.
Maybe you're just too lazy to drink. I remember I had to go to the hospital because of constipation when I was too lazy to go to the toilet and take shits.

Maybe you're just too lazy to drink. I remember I had to go to the hospital because of constipation when I was too lazy to go to the toilet and take shits.
I've been constipated for 6 months or more now, i hope it's not cancer, this constipation could be caused by not drinking enough water which i hope it is.

super ldar mode

I've been constipated for 6 months or more now, i hope it's not cancer, this constipation could be caused by not drinking enough water which i hope it is.
Have you had to go through any enemas?

:feelsmega::feelswow::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

A thingy needs to be placed up there first to squirt the fluids. I don't like thingies in my anus.
Same but my shit is rock hard so it hurts to shit.

Aid45865 v4 728px Be a Juggalo Step 8 Version 3

Compilation of all episodes in one volume(more volumes), i used to play the shit out of the game on ps2, i've never watched the series so i decided to give it a try, it's trippy and surreal.

Compilation of all episodes in one volume(more volumes), i used to play the shit out of the game on ps2, i've never watched the series so i decided to give it a try, it's trippy and surreal.
Is it available on ps3 or ps4 via the store?