Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Hyper manlet in uni residence

stunDripper

stunDripper

Recruit
★★
There’s this Indian guy in my university residence that I see come down to the dining hall every once in a while. He is the ultimate manlet, he’s so small he’s probably close to 5’, possibly even shorter, childlike frame and kinda big ish head which makes him look even younger and smaller but he can’t even pass as a child because his face itself isn’t childlike. He always wears a mask even now, walks around really quickly like he wants to disappear as fast as possible, and from the bit of his face that I can see, he seems filled with pain, dissatisfaction and frustration.

I feel fucking bad for this guy because I know his existence must be fucking brutal. Imagine walking around campus, let alone this shitty residence and seeing every cock starved uni slut tower over you. Even the small Asian girls are still noticeably taller than him, actually a horrific existence.

I wouldn’t be surprised if he never even bothered trying to get with a foid. It’s so fucking beyond over for this poor guy he might just automatically get the title of truecel and knows it, without making an attempt at coping, the reality is too evident for that. I’d be hopeful for the guy and claim that by some miracle he could get or has been with someone but that’s retarded optimism on my end. The look on his eyes express nothing but utter misery.

it’s over.

Saint Sam has competition :feelsahh:

I kinda know how he feels. "kinda" because I'm in 30s and I stopped caring. Im 5'3 in a country where every guy, including younger teens, are 5'11 and up. Yesterday a firstgrader asked me why am I so short, few times I got comments like that and I often get looks from kids who can't believe such an short adult exists.

It was better while I looked younger, everyone presumed I'm a young boy, now with ogre looks and big robust head and beard I look like a fucking dwarf.

Maybe that guy posts here

I kinda know how he feels. "kinda" because I'm in 30s and I stopped caring. Im 5'3 in a country where every guy, including younger teens, are 5'11 and up. Yesterday a firstgrader asked me why am I so short, few times I got comments like that and I often get looks from kids who can't believe such an short adult exists.

It was better while I looked younger, everyone presumed I'm a young boy, now with ogre looks and big robust head and beard I look like a fucking dwarf.
Same height it really sucks if I was any uglier I would cease to exist. I cannot believe in a god that can make a man suffer under this circumstance.

Same height it really sucks if I was any uglier I would cease to exist. I cannot believe in a god that can make a man suffer under this circumstance.
Its really absurd for a man to be so short, we are freaks of nature. I cringe when girls 5'4-5'5 call themselves short.

Its really absurd for a man to be so short, we are freaks of nature. I cringe when girls 5'4-5'5 call themselves short.
Every day I wish I had been an abortion man life is a living hell for us. I tend to hate humanity it fuels it to the point where I do not even want to be considered human anymore. What is the point when you have shitty genetics. You're just going to make a woman miserable. Or you're gonna be used as a clown gas lighted and then stabbed in the back by this society. I just want to be that midget that lives in the woods away from the sick filth that I see otherwise known as humanity.

Every day I wish I had been an abortion man life is a living hell for us. I tend to hate humanity it fuels it to the point where I do not even want to be considered human anymore. What is the point when you have shitty genetics. You're just going to make a woman miserable. Or you're gonna be used as a clown gas lighted and then stabbed in the back by this society. I just want to be that midget that lives in the woods away from the sick filth that I see otherwise known as humanity.
The only thing about any of this that I'm grateful for is knowing the true face of these animals. If I was good looking and tall I would never know how harsh people could be even my own mother and sister and brothers. This world is so superficial and only the people at the bottom can see it. Everybody else is blind

I wish I was never born as well. I remember being a little kid and thinking that the reason I was so small was because of the way I slept. Curled up like a football. I feel sorry for that little boy. If I could talk to him I would tell him the things he needed to hear during those hard times

The only thing about any of this that I'm grateful for is knowing the true face of these animals. If I was good looking and tall I would never know how harsh people could be even my own mother and sister and brothers. This world is so superficial and only the people at the bottom can see it. Everybody else is blind

I wish I was never born as well. I remember being a little kid and thinking that the reason I was so small was because of the way I slept. Curled up like a football. I feel sorry for that little boy. If I could talk to him I would tell him the things he needed to hear during those hard times
But there's really nothing you can do except learn how to endure yourself I find pleasure in My isolation. I believe that only those moments matter where you would rather blow your own brains out. Than spend another minute with company of another person.

But there's really nothing you can do except learn how to endure yourself I find pleasure in My isolation. I believe that only those moments matter where you would rather blow your own brains out. Than spend another minute with company of another person.

Yes.

I personally have accepted I will never be able to form a connection with anyone

Yes.

I personally have accepted I will never be able to form a connection with anyone
Honestly I find strangers on the internet more stimulating than people.

Over for turbomanlets. You know you're fucked when even a leg lengthening surgery wouldn't save you.

His life must be hellish nightmare. At this point better to be under 4'10, at least you will be legally a dwarf.

I have serb ethnicity but am only 5'9. :feelsrope:
At least you're in normal range and there are still girls shorter than you, still at that height you need a gigachad face to be considered a human.

destined to be forgotten, ignored

He deserves reparations for how much existing has traumatized him. Niggers bitch endlessly about reparations for slavery that affected their family 200 years ago, manlets are being oppressed NOW and no one says a word

I gave up a long time ago on the deluded lie that I could have ever been remotely considered human.

We're not human. We're not even the same species as Chads, Stacies, even normies. We're subhuman, and we always will be. That's just how things are and it will never change. :feelsrope:

I gave up a long time ago on the deluded lie that I could have ever been remotely considered human.

We're not human. We're not even the same species as Chads, Stacies, even normies. We're subhuman, and we always will be. That's just how things are and it will never change. :feelsrope:
Then we should be the best subhumans (non-normies) to exist. We should be the best at living life but how do we live a life when life has been denied to us? I don't see the point in fitting in anyway. I don't even understand why I should be forced to engage with society. I don't understand why we must do things in this world, why we must have friends and aspirations, hopes and dreams. Wouldn't it be better to retreat to a faraway corner of the world, where all its noise and complications would be heard no more?

horrendous existence

He always wears a mask even now, walks around really quickly like he wants to disappear as fast as possible, and from the bit of his face that I can see, he seems filled with pain, dissatisfaction and frustration.

There’s this Indian guy in my university residence that I see come down to the dining hall every once in a while. He is the ultimate manlet, he’s so small he’s probably close to 5’, possibly even shorter, childlike frame and kinda big ish head which makes him look even younger and smaller but he can’t even pass as a child because his face itself isn’t childlike. He always wears a mask even now, walks around really quickly like he wants to disappear as fast as possible, and from the bit of his face that I can see, he seems filled with pain, dissatisfaction and frustration.

I feel fucking bad for this guy because I know his existence must be fucking brutal. Imagine walking around campus, let alone this shitty residence and seeing every cock starved uni slut tower over you. Even the small Asian girls are still noticeably taller than him, actually a horrific existence.

I wouldn’t be surprised if he never even bothered trying to get with a foid. It’s so fucking beyond over for this poor guy he might just automatically get the title of truecel and knows it, without making an attempt at coping, the reality is too evident for that. I’d be hopeful for the guy and claim that by some miracle he could get or has been with someone but that’s retarded optimism on my end. The look on his eyes express nothing but utter misery.

it’s over.
My condolences for him. Don’t curries usually have small heads though?