Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Hyena's are a Major Blackpill

MENSA_IQcel

MENSA_IQcel

Banned
-

They're one of the few species where females are at the top of the hierarchy (as opposed to every other male species run by the Chad males). Male hyena's get ostracized from their own tribe at a young age, have to join a new tribe where they are hazed and bullied for years. Once they're a fully fledged member of the new tribe, they have to wait for older male hyena's to die before moving up the social ranks. The highest male hyena is a tribe is lower than the lowest female hyena. The female hyena's keep all the tasty food for themselves and only give the males the scraps. Even the male mates of the queen female hyena's get left-overs and have to fight amongst the other male hyena's for them. They are treated like dirt. This is because hyena's are the one mammal species where females are bigger and stronger than the males. This is why in the "Lion King" the two male hyena's, Benzai and Ed, were cucks and simps of the female hyena Shenzi. "Lion King" was a massive blackpill on how female empowerment only thrives in corrupt, degenerate, and parasitical species.

The same argument can be made with spiders and dragonflies where the females kill the males, but hyena's are mammals and more relatable to humans. The point of this thread is to contrast the difference between male and female leadership. Male leaders treat the females in their tribe very well, share the spoils with them, protect them, and give them near equal status at least in terms of respect. When females have the upperhand, they bully, starve, and even kill their male counterparts.

Last edited:
hyenas mog me

hyena female penis

Brutal tbh hyenas are incels

Good post. Female leadership social circles always end up being run on the idea of intense hierarchy with very little respect for those lower down the chain.

We human men are bigger and stronger than foids. So no reason to keep their rights

They should make a planet of the apes movie but instead of the apes its male hyenas who are given the super-intelligence virus who rise up and enslave hyena foids.

They should make a planet of the apes movie but instead of the apes its male hyenas who are given the super-intelligence virus who rise up and enslave hyena foids.
I'd pay top dollar for that

And this is essentialy the goal of the female strategy known as feminism.

I remember watching that video. Their life goes to shit immediately as they are old enough to fend for themselves. They end up being whipping boys for whatever group they join. Talk about being disposable...

@Witchy_hyena
thoughts?

Brutal. I don’t know what to make of this.

That's interesting

our society will eventually end up like the hyena's society at the rate we're going

This is the reality we'd see but much worse if females were physically stronger than men.

Fuck normally I'd be well into these kind of nature docos, but since being blackpilled I can't even watch it, hits too close to home

our society will eventually end up like the hyena's society at the rate we're going
If you look at female supremacy stuff, They don't know it yet but hyena hierarchy is exactly what they want.

I remember watching that video. Their life goes to shit immediately as they are old enough to fend for themselves. They end up being whipping boys for whatever group they join. Talk about being disposable...
So basically most men in 2020

This will be the future if females grab the power from (((them)))