Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

HVM=betabuxx

gimmedatrope999

gimmedatrope999

Life is but a dream
-
According to society, your value as a man is determined by how well you can provide for a foid. Think about it, is character and personality ever discussed when redpill retards and normies talk about what makes a HVM? It’s mainly about wealth and how much you can provide.

Last edited:
Perfectly said. :society:

That's right. Foids equate the value of men with money (although they use a shitload of euphemisms to make it seem like it's about "personality") in order to give incels a false hope, and redpillers equate status and money with high value in order to give themselves hope.

Copes and manipulation everywhere. :feelsseriously:

Cope. A HVM has to be

at least average height
at least average beautiful face.

And he should make 80k p.a.

A HV women should not be fat, that’s it.

I wonder why so many men hate women.:bigbrain:

Betabuxx is cope but yeah I agree

Cope. A HVM has to be

at least average height
at least average beautiful face.

And he should make 80k p.a.

A HV women should not be fat, that’s it.

I wonder why so many men hate women.:bigbrain:
I think you’re confusing a HVM with Chad. Normies would even consider an incel a HVM if he has a decent enough job.

I think you’re confusing a HVM with Chad. Normies would even consider an incel a HVM if he has a decent enough job.
Nah, you have to be white and average+ looking to be a HVM.

According to society, your value as a man is determined by how well you can provide for a foid. Think about it, is character and personality ever discussed when redpill retards and normies talk about what makes a HVM? It’s mainly about wealth and how much you can provide.
Yes. Fools like Kevin Samuel who is a millionaire is a perfect example.

HVM is just another word for "6'5+ rich gigachad" which is what all of FDS feel entitled to.

HVM is just another word for "6'5+ rich gigachad" which is what all of FDS feel entitled to.
Idk about that brocel. I always assumed a hvm was simply wealthy and that’s pretty much it. You wouldn’t consider a betabuxx as a hvm?

They want alphafux and betabux in the same man. If they can't get that, they'll marry betabux and cheat on him with alphafux.

Would you consider the beta a HVM?
Nope. A man's true value is who he is WITHOUT the money and status. She's just USING Mr. Betabux and will eventually leave him once she's been with him long enough to get a nice divorce payout.

Last edited:
Nope. A man's true value is who he is WITHOUT the money and status. She's just USING Mr. Betabux and will eventually leave him once she's been with him long enough to get a nice divorce payout.
With all things considered, Chad is also being used. Just not for his wealth, but his looks ( genetics).

Redpillers are pathetic cucks, OP. They lit tell you that success (with females) according to them is you to get nuff money to be able to betabuxx some used up mediocre whore :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul::lul::lul::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
With all things considered, Chad is also being used. Just not for his wealth, but his looks ( genetics).
Chad is 1% of the population, so it's irrelevant. Tall normtards getting female attention are one of the causes of inceldom.

Last edited:
Redpillers are pathetic cucks, OP. They lit tell you that success (with females) according to them is you to get nuff money to be able to betabuxx some used up mediocre whore :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul::lul::lul::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Chad is 1% of the population, so it's irrelevant. Tall normtards getting female attention are one of the causes of inceldom.
Can’t disagree brocel.:smonk: