Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Husband of whore cop, will stick by her side despite being cheated on with 6 other men

Better to be incel than a cuck.

The absolute state.

Honor is long dead.

Imagine risking your life everyday catching some nigger thugs, only for you come home after your wife was choking on a dick and received a creampie. I would hire those same nigger thugs to gangrape her in a unknown alleyway (in GTA 5).

>“I don’t know how he’s doing it, he’s more of a man than I am, but he’s trying to salvage his marriage,” Jedidiah Hall’s boss, Coffee County Sheriff Chad Partin, told the outlet.
:soy::soy::soy::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

>“I don’t know how he’s doing it, he’s more of a man than I am, but he’s trying to salvage his marriage,” Jedidiah Hall’s boss, Coffee County Sheriff Chad Partin, told the outlet.
:soy::soy::soy::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
man = cuck in 2023. more manly = more cucked

Did she fuck the K9 units and police station janitor also? Curious people want to know what this rent a cop slut was doing. I bet she fucked everyone and everything on site there. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Incel>>>>>>>>cuck

He only found about 6 guys, bet the count is higher. Fucking cucks.

Unlike us he's in relationship. I don't know what's worse.

Even this cum dumpster is tallfag only. :feelsseriously:

Not impressed.

isn't christianity basd on marry cucking joseph to raise the bastard jesus tho?
true maybe why guy sticks to his whore wife

I read a bit about her escapades, holy shit is this guy a cuck. I’d say he deserves better but goddamn, he deserves this if he’s sticking by her

Maybe he's a real life cuck who actually enjoys watching/fantasizing about his wife choking on BBCs and getting gang-ass-raped by alpha dicks. What that whore did was probably his birthday gift lol