Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Husband kills psycho wife who made fun of his dick and cheated on him with another foid

mikepence

mikepence

Major
★★
https://metro.co.uk/2018/06/28/husband-killed-wife-mocked-size-penis-7667004/

He's going to get life in prison while the foid is memorialized as an angel and brave warrior in the jihad against the evil unattractive men. Sickening.
Dickcel

Of course, he's going to prison. He should have just divorced her and not fucking killed her.

He should have just divorced her and not fucking killed her.

Then who is going to pay all the support and alimony? You?

Fucking degenerate piece of shit cuck.

That roast beef whore deserves to beheaded or burned alive.

Then who is going to pay all the support and alimony? You?

Fucking degenerate piece of shit cuck.

That roast beef whore deserves to beheaded or burned alive.
I'd support my own child. You made it you help it. Now a child is growing up without parents because one is dead and the other is in prison for life for murder.And you're rotting in prison because that is somehow a preferable alternative than just divorcing them.

Dickpill is under-rated.

Bitch got what she deserved.

I'd support my own child. You made it you help it. Now a child is growing up without parents because one is dead and the other is in prison for life for murder.And you're rotting in prison because that is somehow a preferable alternative than just divorcing them.

His husband made her a faggot whore? I don't understand.

The money actually goes to whore's account since only non-adult child is eligible for support. Once it goes to that whores account, no one is going check her what is she doing with all those money. She will spend on her dresses, shoes, ornaments, booze and shit, and you can do nothing about it, because she will argue that she need those to keep her sanity without which she won't be able to take care of her child. The whole system is rigged.

And these western white people has no family values, so it does not matter if the child is sent to some foster care or shit, it's all the same.

Never make fun of a mans penis. The guy should be let off for being in an altered state of mental distress.

Murdering someone for cheating isn’t the right way to go

Last edited:
Murdering someone for chesting isn’t the right way to go
What's with all you cucks on here? She should've been beheaded in front of the entire town.

His husband made her a faggot whore? I don't understand.

The money actually goes to whore's account since only non-adult child is eligible for support. Once it goes to that whores account, no one is going check her what is she doing with all those money. She will spend on her dresses, shoes, ornaments, booze and shit, and you can do nothing about it, because she will argue that she need those to keep her sanity without which she won't be able to take care of her child. The whole system is rigged.

100% true, my dad had 2 kids at 18/19 with his ex wife, divorced her at 22 and said she would do shit like send them over in horrid tattered clothes despite the fact he was paying child support for the kids. He'd met my mum at this point, she was helping out with them and she and my father were buying them clothes on top of this.

Now they've grown up they see my mum as their mother and barely even communicate with their biological mum, I've met her a couple of times and she seems like an insufferable cunt

‘was convicted by a ten to one majority of murder’

Betting the one who voted not guilty was incel.

Fucking cucks, STONE HER

Hahahahaahaaha bitch got what she deserves, i hope she burns for eternity in fucking hell
Flat800x800075fu1

This was the prosecutor of the white South African dickcel and what a surprise- an Uncle Tom.
4D9D956E A26B 41A1 9A23 BCF606F9F5E4

One less cheating dyke in this world, so I'd consider this a successful retribution.

This hero had the will to act. We need more people like him, and less cucks.

Murdering someone for cheating isn’t the right way to go
So what's your solution? It used to be not so long ago that you'd be socially ostracized for adultery in the west. The reason foids behave this way is because they don't fear the consequences, and believe themselves to be invincible.

We've reached this point because foids aren't held accountable, they want their cake and they eat it too.

So she mocked him because of his small penis but cheated on him with someone who doesn't have a penis.

My brain is broke now.

So she mocked him because of his small penis but cheated on him with someone who doesn't have a penis.

My brain is broke now.
wymins

btw the guy did a great job, she didnt expect that and got what she deserved
jsut proves again womans responsibility and acountability is zero

100% true, my dad had 2 kids at 18/19 with his ex wife, divorced her at 22 and said she would do shit like send them over in horrid tattered clothes despite the fact he was paying child support for the kids. He'd met my mum at this point, she was helping out with them and she and my father were buying them clothes on top of this.

Now they've grown up they see my mum as their mother and barely even communicate with their biological mum, I've met her a couple of times and she seems like an insufferable cunt

Damn I've heard about something exactly the same as this. Dad sees the children and they turn up ragged smelly clothes, anything new he buys gets taken off them and sold. Guy bought his kid a smartphone to keep in touch better, it got taken and pawned.

He should have tied up and tortured her

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back