Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Husband finds out about his wives sexual past

Gendocel

Gendocel

Reichsleiter
★★★★★
Hahahaha

Last edited:
Future /r/deadbedrooms poster

Suck shit foid, you were slutting it up to the chad and are now paying for it. Actully fuck them both, normie sexhavers.. enjoy divorce

He should have been able to tell by the stretched out black hole she calls a vagina

Brutal. Even in that post she can't be honest. Women never forget the first man she was with, and she'll never forget the probable Chad she had a one night stand with.

They're all getting used as cumdumpsters.
They are just chad's fleshlights
They are happily treated like objects by chad
full

Useless foid blown out roast beef behead in gtav

I love reading these cuck stories.

"Help Reddit!" :foidSoy:

Christcucks being christcucks.

He thought he bought a brand new pussy, but it was actually heavily used. If we were talking about anything other than a woman's sexual past, this would be called fraud and a scam.
He should have been able to tell by the stretched out black hole she calls a vagina
He was a male virgin. That's why he fell for it. Reminder, men are not expected to be virgins when entering into marriage, only women are.

Imposing a virginity requirement on the man is just a subtler feminist tactic, it's a woman's natural tu quo que response that disregards the differences between men and women. If you fall for it and remain a male virgin, she will them capitalize on your sexual inexperience, and remove the requirement to be a virgin herself. This was the goal all along; women hate male virgins, they don't want to marry virgins, they just want to get married as non-virgins.

This is the reality of the sort of evangelical community this guy came from. If you say you want a virgin, they will pull a tu quo que. If you actually are a virgin, then you'll be easy to deceive, and they set you up with one of their whores. There were no virgin women all along.
Brutal. Even in that post she can't be honest. Women never forget the first man she was with, and she'll never forget the probable Chad she had a one night stand with.

women hate male virgins, they don't want to marry virgins, they just want to get married as non-virgins
Women are tall children with tits. Feminism is about letting tall children with tits run rampant without consequences.
He was a male virgin.
I skimmed over the original post and missed this part. Knowing how sheepish and lukewarm evangelical communities are, it's not surprise that he believed her.
That's why he fell for it.
You can quickly find out how shitty a woman is by how she tailors her lies to you.

Average western ""Christian"" woman

Her Husband should go ER..(in a Movie)

But if the thing is true, that evidence of virginity was not found in the young woman, then they shall bring out the young woman to the door of her father’s house, and the men of her city shall stone her to death with stones, because she has done an outrageous thing

Fucking slut foid he should kill her if he has any self respect

Guy needs to get the fuck out of there ASAP. And she's probably been cheating on him too still being a slut. Once a slut, always a slut

Guy needs to get the fuck out of there ASAP. And she's probably been cheating on him too still being a slut. Once a slut, always a slut
She will take his home and a car if he dares.

I’m sure this story is made up to farm Reddit karma but it’s sad to think how many niggas fall for these lies. If it was true then “his” kids would 100% not be his.

Fuuuuuuuuck that shit

I want a virgin filipina or I aint no ascending fuck that shit man

If I want sex ill get sex Ill fuck whores im done with this life fuck eybverything bth ufck all this pshit

it oddsnet matter

i am not even oding thsi9eg[vrtmrcy[,eayer[]
it ido

too

ti

it doesnt even amtter i am jus reconnecting my arms hahahahaha fdsgahrx8e,m7yisrtmgadhseoyuig,merxywekouimzahgeouihmagwexouihgs

eahahtrsigrhgsoeoi

im rtying say

im trying say that im aoing pattay t

i am trying to say i am going pattaya to fuck whores so that i can liberate myself from my biological nature it is fucking my mind i am trying tof ree myself i ahve not been free a single day oifn my flife mya nxiety, amy autism, depression, my blackpill, my cel, ia m not free, i am never free, never envernve vernevnevnevnevnevrnevrnevrnevrnevrnevrn I AM ENVER FREEE I AM SLAVE

I HATE BEING SLAVE I DONTW ANT IT ANYMORE, I MUST LIBERATE MYSELF, I MUST FREE MYSELF LIKE GRIFFING IN ECLIPSE KILLING ALL HIS COMRADES, I MUST FREE MYSELF AT ALL COST,

I MUST SEX

I MUST CREAMPIE TO FREE MYSELF FROM BIOLOGY ICA NT FUCKING THINK STERAIGHT AWHILE BEING 29 VIRGN ITS FUCKING OVER I CANT THINK STRAIGHT I MYUST FREEDOM IA M TOOW EAK I AM TOO WEAKI CAN OVERCOME THIS I MUST FREE MYSELF FROM THIS I MSUT SEX IN PATTAYA 20 YEAR OLD WHOERS I WILL FUCK AND CREAMPIE THEM ALL THEN I WILL BE FREE FROM VIRGINITY I WILL BE FREE MORE FREE MORE FREE THAN BEFORE THEN TULPA WILL HELP ME WE WILL FREE OURESLVES I MUSTF REE I WANT FREE FREEFREFEEREEFFFEREFRERFEFERFERFERFERF ERI WAMT FREDODOM IW ANT FEREODOM IW ANT TO BE HREEE I DONT WANT TO FUCKING BE AFRAID ANYMORE I DONT WAUF CKIN WANT OT T SDOECOND GUESS MYSELF I DONT WANT OT SECONDGUESSMYSELF CONSTNATLY ANYMORE IW ANT TOT EBF EREE PELASE IAW MSUT FIND AW AYIW WIUF CUKING WILL FIND AW AYW HATEVER THE COST I WILL FUCKING FIND THE WAY IEVEN IF IT KILLS ME I DONT FUCKING CARE I NEEDT O BEFREE THIS IS MY LIFE TOF REEODM I NEED TO FJINDIT

Brutal reality check.

imagine expecting a woman to be honest
what a cuck