Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Husband dies of cancer his wife takes over his youtube channel

• Thread starter ThisLifeKillsMe
  • Start date
ThisLifeKillsMe

ThisLifeKillsMe

inCeligible
-
He was a homecrafter who got cancer was in remission or so but it came back.

The tumor fucked his face and because people are voyeuristic the channel got big as soon as he showed it.

Now hes dead and the foid makes a vlog channel out of it of course and gets a lot of clicks.

Im pretty sure she soon will have a nald bearded simp who takes care of the kids and does some shit with a 3d printer or so, while she does her vlogs about loss, cancer and nails.

So the husband basically attracted all kinds of viewers

Voyeurs

Foids cause family

People who are mostly inderectly affectet by cancer

People who liked him

People who liked his projects (minority)

She will overtake the channel and will get big through a cancer foundation, will find a cuck and make big youtube money while her husband suffered immensely.

The only thing she did was beading him, his illness and his face for a few months.

He suffered she wins

Every 5 days she uploads an annoying vlog type video

Shes generally joyful in this video, wtf your husband died 20 days ago and already can laugh again.

Last edited:
I could not live with this being my legacy

foids are psychopaths, they fake emotions, because it's profitable
I bet she doesn't care about her husband, she just fakes sadness (doesn't even put much effort in it) for views

That's why you never trust a scum of a earth in short femoids

The day after he died she called tyrone over for a fuck

oh fuck deathpill is the brutal even though you live your life as a walking god aka famous chad actor or some fucking 'selfmade' billionaire you are still going to die in one day BROOOOTAL my nihilistic pessimist beliefs just kicked in holy shit why im even alive it's gives me instant ptsd seeing shit like that

Nature hates men

Bluepillers: 41
Cucks seethe

Just a matter of time until she fucks a new guy shortly after.

"I know that it hasn't been very long, but I'm sure my husband would understand and that he would want me to move on."

"Now, make sure to like and subscribe so that you don't miss anymore videos! :dab:."

I don't understand the praise she's getting in the comments for being "optimistic" and "laughing" through hard times. If it was she who died and the husband being overly enthusiastic people would call him insensitive and tell him his wife died 20 days ago.

She was probably fucking other men while tumor-jaw was in chemo

She was probably fucking other men while tumor-jaw was in chemo

Yep, I'm sure she already had Chad and Tyrone on speed dial even before her husband died.

I knew a dude that had good money & rental properties, wife in a wheelchair from a botch at hospital. Killed himself, 6 months later she had a new fiance. Still doing her makeup tutorials & reviews on YouTube.

I knew a dude that had good money & rental properties, wife in a wheelchair from a botch at hospital. Killed himself, 6 months later she had a new fiance. Still doing her makeup tutorials & reviews on YouTube.
That’s some harsh shit right there.

I was looking at the channel trying to find his projects but I could not find any in his popular videos. Sad he had that disgusting crap growing out of his jaw. Honestly the wife was probably relived she did not have to be near him anymore with that disgusting thing on his face. No more hospital visits or dealing with caring for him. He has kids though so it’s not like he died lonely.