Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Husband caught his wife with a black guy on livestream

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
brutal haha the cuck saying 'really? really?' this black guy has had 4 one night stands in 4 days of road trip

She enjoyed that BBC didn't she

I NEVER EJACULATED FROM A BLOWJOBBBB, me neither faggot

Never trust a woman alone.

What a fucking pussy. I'd have killed that nigger or left the woman on the spot or both

silly normies, trix are for kids

if i was the husband i would have beat the shit out of him

and then they say "if you're black it's over" lmao

If you wouldn't have banged her in that opportunity, you're a fakecel. That was between that man and his foid.. she did wrong. Tyrone didn't take no vows.

White whores are something else. JFL at cucks putting up with these cretins.

More shit that has been posted 50 times already

What a fucking pussy. I'd have killed that nigger or left the woman on the spot or both
LARP
Actually no, penalizing the man for tending to his natural urges when he wasn't the one who made a commitment to a relationship makes you a cuck.

JBW theory is a lie.
This.

The attractive black guy naturally mogged the betabux and got the white woman to fuck him. It's all about face, frame, and height.

if i was the husband i would have beat the shit out of him
Dude... what is up with you guys and getting mad at men for having sex (which you all would have done or volcel out) when the woman was the one whose clearly in the wrong??

Dude... what is up with you guys and getting mad at men for having sex (which you all would have done or volcel out) when the woman was the one whose clearly in the wrong??
oh i would have raped the girl after

oh i would have raped the girl after
... Anything other than cutting all communications with the foid who made you look straight retarded and saving face will just dig you deeper

Intimate relationships are a scam.

They should legalise lynching again. If Negros don't want to risk it then its the best argument for segregation that you can make.

Absolutely no discipline enforced into her smh.

Jesus, christ this is all I want. I want to be able to go into a random city and be able to just pick up some random floozy pretty much whenever I want.

This is why Islam says stoning to death for adultery. Male and female.

Man that woman legit looked like crap. Basically the type you would expect to be burning coal. Betabux got cucked by goddamn Tyronelite fucking LOL

Dannkquan has gotten laid like 3 times already on the road trip and he cucked the fat white guy without even trying. Good looks are EVERYTHING

Makes me want to butcher white women and black men.

Yeah, blame the bitch not the tyrone.

JFL @ this pathetic cuck apologism.

If Tyrone was so virtuous like you make this guy out to be, he'd have refused to fuck her.

But he didn't. He deserves the bullet too.

JFL @ this pathetic cuck apologism.

If Tyrone was so virtuous like you make this guy out to be, he'd have refused to fuck her.

But he didn't. He deserves the bullet too.
He might not know. And for all he knows she can be married to a bluepill cuck who deserves to be cheated on.

Apparently they've sorted it out now. The black guy has agreed to buy a Nintendo Switch for the Woman's husband.

Why does this shit always happen to white men ?

Because white men were raised to threat other with respect.
And the ethniks with the mentality "take it, not matter what".

Dankquan is cool I remember him in the WoW days with Mitchjones during cata/mop good times

Stuff like this makes me doubt the power of BBC tbh, she's a fucking dog

They should legalise lynching again. If Negros don't want to risk it then its the best argument for segregation that you can make.

Fuck off you retarded aspie, who hates blacks yet hates that women hate incels. Fucking dumb sperg. You should KYS tonight. You'll never make it.
Because white men were raised to threat other with respect.

Except when conquering South Asia, genociding Native Americans and Aborigines, or enslaving Africans.
Stuff like this makes me doubt the power of BBC tbh, she's a fucking dog

1. BBC game is largely a myth and doesn't indicate the quality of woman a black man could get.
2. She's a dog but you wouldn't reject sex with her.

Fuck off you retarded aspie, who hates blacks yet hates that women hate incels. Fucking dumb sperg. You should KYS tonight. You'll never make it.

TRIGGERED.

Calm down dude. As long as we segregate whites and blacks and blacks stick to their own women there won't be any lynchings.

2. She's a dog but you wouldn't reject sex with her.
I absolutely, 100%, would. Call me volcel all you want but I can practically smell her malodourous cunt through the monitor

B-but ethnics cant get laid, and people say tellem tyrone is an incel, what a fucking joke

Imagine having a wife like that.. FUCK THAT