Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Husband and infant daughter murdered by wife's ex

If the daughter is killed then that means one less toilet on the future market to help an incel ascend. :feelswhat::blackpill:

he didn't even go for his ex he killed off an oblivious betabuxx and an innocent child.
It was still obviously jealousy over the fact that the wife dated the murderer and he wanted to go after her husband's legacy as well.

they're not but some learn to be
I still don't think people do things for the sake of being good.

We are first and foremost motivated by selfish pursuit for sex, food, status, power, money, material possessions, etc. because we have a natural drive for these things for the sake of our own survival and therefore we are willing to commit violence to acquire these things.

many religiousmaxxed people and monks are willing to forgo all of the above for spiritual purposes.
Yeah, but people still have a natural inclination for those things because we are slaves to our biological bodies whose objective is to survive and reproduce.

Those two older children don't have faces! What freaks! I'm glad they died!

Imagine dying because your wife is a whore and her hundreds of ex's want to go ER on you :feelskek:
Guy was a sexhaver and the kid would grow up to be a normalfag sexhaver as well, I'm glad they died :feelzez:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back