Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Husband admitted he isn't attracted to me after weight gain.

Pitar62

Pitar62

Officer
★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/jqerir/husband_admitted_he_isnt_attracted_to_me_after/

I hope the post was inserted here, if it wasn't, idk how to do it, so you can help me out.
Anyway, here is the post analysis. A typical reddit post that can be found on r/relationship_advice.
A foid posts something complaining about her boyfriend/husband and she instantly gets thousands of upvotes and awards.
Why awards, you think? This way they can message her directly and it shows in the chat that they gave her an award, so they have a higher chance of being replied to. (some bluepilled normies are that pathetic)

"I noticed he was getting closer with his female ex-colleague who was trying to leave an abusive husband. He also spent his extra time with friends." - This is typical foid manipulation, used to get sympathy and attention from others. This statement isn't even reliable. And even if he was spending more time with his friends, there's nothing wrong with it.

"he responded to say he was simply unattracted to my weight." - There's nothing wrong with that, he was perfectly honest. He said it in the most simple way possible. But the foid is dramatising it, posting it on reddit.

Obviously, after all the comments, she is convinced her husband did something terrible and that she is a goddess. Here is what she added to the post afterwards: " I will talk to my husband about my feelings. If he continues to mistreat me then I'll have to rethink it all. " Basically, just because he told her she is unattractive, a reddit post made her consider divorce.

What is the conclusion? Basically, if you are in a relationship and you aren't Chad, you have to prepare to be an ass-kisser and provide constant validation. Otherwise, some simple validation from STRANGERS on the internet is enough to make your wife break up with you. Even though it's clear all the guys commenting only wanted to fuck her. It's over

But why, there's more to love there now? :soy::soy::soy:

Women fail at the most basic of self control and act like victims, all their problems are self made. Meanwhile men slave away and sacrifice everything for self improvement and get virtually nothing for it :feelsseriously:

... lose weight then?

Divorce rape is coming for this man

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/jqerir/husband_admitted_he_isnt_attracted_to_me_after/

I hope the post was inserted here, if it wasn't, idk how to do it, so you can help me out.
Anyway, here is the post analysis. A typical reddit post that can be found on r/relationship_advice.
A foid posts something complaining about her boyfriend/husband and she instantly gets thousands of upvotes and awards.
Why awards, you think? This way they can message her directly and it shows in the chat that they gave her an award, so they have a higher chance of being replied to. (some bluepilled normies are that pathetic)

"I noticed he was getting closer with his female ex-colleague who was trying to leave an abusive husband. He also spent his extra time with friends." - This is typical foid manipulation, used to get sympathy and attention from others. This statement isn't even reliable. And even if he was spending more time with his friends, there's nothing wrong with it.

"he responded to say he was simply unattracted to my weight." - There's nothing wrong with that, he was perfectly honest. He said it in the most simple way possible. But the foid is dramatising it, posting it on reddit.

Obviously, after all the comments, she is convinced her husband did something terrible and that she is a goddess. Here is what she added to the post afterwards: " I will talk to my husband about my feelings. If he continues to mistreat me then I'll have to rethink it all. " Basically, just because he told her she is unattractive, a reddit post made her consider divorce.

What is the conclusion? Basically, if you are in a relationship and you aren't Chad, you have to prepare to be an ass-kisser and provide constant validation. Otherwise, some simple validation from STRANGERS on the internet is enough to make your wife break up with you. Even though it's clear all the guys commenting only wanted to fuck her. It's over

So it's ok for lardass women to not like fat guys, but if a fit husband doesn't want his wife to become a blubber pot, suddenly MUH TEARS LE REDDIT PLEASE GIB UPVOTES N PITY :( :( :(

Women are such repulsive creatures.

Based Normfag Husband :feelsokman::feelsokman:, Sorry sweattie you're not entitled to a normal bodied chad, fatty boombalattie :lul:

It's better to be fat because you're much harder to kidnap :soy:

Women fail at the most basic of self control and act like victims, all their problems are self made. Meanwhile men slave away and sacrifice everything for self improvement and get virtually nothing for it :feelsseriously:
Based Normfag Husband :feelsokman::feelsokman:, Sorry sweattie you're not entitled to a normal bodied chad, fatty boombalattie :lul:

Wow, being fat is unattractive. Better post on reddit for validation instead of solving the problem.

She'll lose the weight and then decide she's too good for her husband and divorce his dumb ass. And she should because it's her legal right to divorce rape him. He's a dumb beta who signed up for this.

When a man accepts the terms of marriage, he is also accepting the terms of divorce rape. So I have literally zero sympathy for stupid beta cucks who get destroyed in court and lose everything. And men who let it happen to them need to be publically shamed for the retarded cucks they are.

Attractiveness is just a social construct anyway :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

just lose weight fatties

Now switch the genders and watch.