Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Hurts to change

Berith

Berith

Du Doch Nicht
-
Tonight, this phase of my life comes to an end. And the truth is, I never drink. Even on holidays, but I thought tonight was the perfect time to get drunk. I have a long history with alcohol. I drank a lot when I was very, very lovesick. Regardless, I have fond memories of those terrible nights.

What began three years ago, sadly comes to an end today. Time has flown by so quickly, pre-covid and shit.
You wouldn't believe how sharply the image of the past has burned into my memory. As if it happened yesterday, yet it feels so distant.
I remember the way she looked at me, she knew I was drunk. I couldn't even say hello properly, but she just smiled. And as I walked away like a little beta bitch, I could feel her gaze. I looked back one last time. I'd never done that, but I looked her straight in the eye.

I wish I could turn back time, so I could stop reliving it in my head.
And if I had a Men in Black memory eraser, I wouldn't use it. This pain is the only thing that connects me to her.

Maybe one day, something good will come along.
And one day, something good will save our soul.
Let's drink!
+Deus Vult+

Most likely didn't meant anything, dont dwell on the past and torture youreself.

very dramatic i like it

Most likely didn't meant anything, dont dwell on the past and torture youreself.
It meant the world to me. And it really is nothing more than torture, I agree.

It meant the world to me. And it really is nothing more than torture, I agree.
I know its brutal but for her it probably didn't meant anything. Im sorry bro.

very dramatic i like it
I like your line: "Someday life will be kinder, love will be blinder"
Is this your idea? Reminds me of this song called "Je te laisserai des mots"

I like your line: "Someday life will be kinder, love will be blinder"
Is this your idea? Reminds me of this song called "Je te laisserai des mots"
its from hunch back of notre dame

I know its brutal but for her it probably didn't meant anything. Im sorry bro.
Of course it didn't. I'm a piece of shit incel trash.
Not much hope left for people like me. For people like us. And this thought is crippling.

Of course it didn't. I'm a piece of shit incel trash.
Not much hope left for people like me. For people like us. And this thought is crippling.
True, sad shit. I used to remember a looks of one girl that was starring at me because i cried on the street. Pitty looks meant to me.