Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting "Hurr durr just because animals like u don't mean ur personality isn't poopoo, just look at Blondi!"

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
Shut the fuck up.

The Fuehrer was a great man with a great personality. He had compassion, drive, and vision. A patriot who loved his nation and people. Everything he did, he did for them. Of course animals loved him. They didn't have all the media bullshit to convince them he was this horrible evil guy. He had so much compassion and love for animals that he didn't even eat meat. You can't say that about most people.

And you know what else loved him?

Women.

Fucking kek.

Logic: 1

Soyboys: 0

Soyboys will remain at 0 points forever.

He had me until the loving women part.

He had me until the loving women part.
I'm saying they loved him.

Not that he was a misogynist by 1930's-40's standards. But all the blue-haired septum-pierced cunts would probably call him a misogynist and a racist if he were alive today.

Images 43

This entire thread

Hitler was a faggot self hating jew that caused harm to everyone involved in WW2.The only good thing coming from the massive brouhaha is the fact that Post-War Germany imprisoned antisemites.

This entire thread

Hitler was a faggot self hating jew that caused harm to everyone involved in WW2.The only good thing coming from the massive brouhaha is the fact that Post-War Germany imprisoned antisemites.
jews-you-lose.jpg

Tfw when animals hate you

Animals are based and Hitler did nothing wrong.

But all the blue-haired septum-pierced cunts would probably call him a misogynist and a racist if he were alive today.
But they do call him like that. He is not coming out of their heads. JFL leftists constantly talk about Nazism and Hitler and how they renounce both and how they see Nazism in everything 70 years after.

Subhumans praising Hitler jfl

No surprise soyboys will call this sociopathic toxic behavior:

why-hitler-wasnt-evil-757-hitler-feeding-dear.jpg

Shut the fuck up.

The Fuehrer was a great man with a great personality. He had compassion, drive, and vision. A patriot who loved his nation and people. Everything he did, he did for them. Of course animals loved him. They didn't have all the media bullshit to convince them he was this horrible evil guy. He had so much compassion and love for animals that he didn't even eat meat. You can't say that about most people.

Women.

Fucking kek.

if only we could all just dictatormaxx, maybe i will get lucky and manage to take over third world shithole and turn it into a fascist state, if so everyone here will be welcome there

Shut the fuck up.

Women.

Fucking kek.

No, he was just a regular Jew. We are trapped by (((him))) and that's why every movement of serious Right is losing in Europe/America. Leftists can unite beyond nationality, while rightists (I am talking about actual rightists, not a medial cucks) can not. Why? Because (((he))) taught them that Jewish invention called (((nationality))) is measure of racial purity (despite the fact, that two individuals born in the same country can not look alike at all). He stopped us from discovering actual truth - race. Race is only nation, which I respect.
Enjoy the ancestors of your God :)