Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill hurr durr IOI n shiettttttttt

• Thread starter HarvesterOfInceldom
  • Start date
HarvesterOfInceldom

HarvesterOfInceldom

Incels of the World, Unite!
★★
hurr durr guess what guysssssssss hurr durr i was in class today and I was forcefully assigned female partners. So I got paired with this stacey and guess what she did next to me SHE STARTED PLAYING WITH HURR DURR *drools* HAIRRRRRRRRR hohohohoh she was down to fuck or what?! I mean it was undeniable that she was down for that 2/10 incel cock of mine hahahahahah then guess what happened!!! SHE LEFT HAHAHAH!!! That means she's so into me *shits pants because of severe autism* hoghohohohhohohoh IOI n shiet riteeeee

Face it, IOIs are bullshit. Women do not give a flying fuck about your existence unless they want something. Just remember that the next time she fidgets with her phone next to you, because that's "obviously" a sign you're gonna get some from a girl who is 20 times above your looksmatch.

Cope, IOIs do hold merit.

Cope, IOIs do hold merit.
If they "did", I'd be drowning in pussy right now. But i'm not, so eat shit. The mere belief that IOIs somehow exist is gigacope

If they "did", I'd be drowning in pussy right now. But i'm not, so eat shit. The mere belief that IOIs somehow exist is gigacope

List the IOIs you've gotten. PS: Chad gets dozens of IOIs, so how are they bullshit? You think women just ignore Chad when he's around? Just lol.

Somewhat legit for mentalcels, seeing as

1) If they were a true Chad, they would be straight up approached by the slut
2) They won't have the social awareness/skills to pull it off anywa

I'd rather do a project on my own than team up with a femoid

List the IOIs you've gotten. PS: Chad gets dozens of IOIs, so how are they bullshit? You think women just ignore Chad when he's around? Just lol.
Straight up asking chad out or trying to talk to him are a whole different thing; I'm talking about women playing with their hair, fidgeting, and eye contact and the like. The story in OP is what happened to me today, so i guess that answers your questions; oneitis even SMILED at me in high school. HOLY SHITTTTTT im cumming just thinking about it; she probably still wants me 2 years later lmfao

I'd rather do a project on my own than team up with a femoid
I actually did that in high school history. The teacher had us intentionally partner up with members of the opposite sex and since there was an odd number of people I requested to work alone, which pissed the women off since I was an open misogynist.

I went on to make the best google maps project for the Chinese ethnographer Faxian ever; even due into old archived 19th century books to completely mimic the travel with like 75 locations with individual paragraphs. It was so autistic, but my teacher was impressed as usual. I'm a history buff

IOI: Thigh rubbing(with eye contact), constant staring, smiles a lot while staring at you, initiating body contact, tries to touch you in many settings, initiating conversations whenever possible with 0 involvement of yours
Not IOI: Smile out of kindness, look at you for 5 seconds, playing with hair, looking into your eyes when talking to you

Last edited:
Somewhat legit for mentalcels, seeing as

1) If they were a true Chad, they would be straight up approached by the slut
2) They won't have the social awareness/skills to pull it off anywa

They would also lack bravery/confidence as Chad getts 90% of the direct attention

IOI: Thigh rubbing, constant staring, smiles a lot while staring at you, initiating body contact, tries to touch you in many settings, initiating conversations whenever possible with 0 involvement of yours
Not IOI: Smile out of kindness, look at you for 5 seconds, playing with hair, looking into your eyes when talking to you
HOLY SHIT THE PARTNER FROM LAST WEEK RUBBED HER THIGHS HOLY FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Seriously, if you believe that ANY of those are actual IOIs for non-chad individuals then you're on some good meth and I want to get your dealer's number

HOLY SHIT THE PARTNER FROM LAST WEEK RUBBED HER THIGHS HOLY FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Seriously, if you believe that ANY of those are actual IOIs for non-chad individuals then you're on some good meth and I want to get your dealer's number
I'd say a girl rubbing her thighs together while looking at you is pretty damn fucking indicatory dude. Are you saying that ever happened to you? You're an incel, so it couldn't.

Why would someone keep staring at you constantly if they weren't interested in some way or at least curious?
Touch is the most important indicator. No girl will even DARE to touch you if you're trucel. No girl will talk to you on her own accord multiple times unless she's using you for something. They're indicators, not fucking 100% accurate predictions.

Seriously, all the shit you just said happens on a day-to-day basis for non-sexual reasons. I saw a girl rubbing her fucking thighs while she was taking the SAT. IOIs are gigacope for incels because they sexualize everyday fidgeting. I play with my hair all the time, and that doesn't mean I'm attracted to the femoid next to me.

If a femoid wants you, she will make it known, and not by these chicken shit ambiguous "IOIs." It'll always be very profound, very straight-forward asking out. My best friend got asked out by a girl in 8th grade while I was there. It happens and he is not even chad-lite

Shitpost? Ehhh, Ioi or pointless guessing game.

Seriously, all the shit you just said happens on a day-to-day basis for non-sexual reasons. I saw a girl rubbing her fucking thighs while she was taking the SAT. IOIs are gigacope for incels because they sexualize everyday fidgeting. I play with my hair all the time, and that doesn't mean I'm attracted to the femoid next to me.

If a femoid wants you, she will make it known, and not by these chicken shit ambiguous "IOIs." It'll always be very profound, very straight-forward asking out. My best friend got asked out by a girl in 8th grade while I was there. It happens and he is not even chad-lite
IOIs obviously need context. If I constantly stare at a wall does it mean I want to fuck a wall? Obviously not. Stop being a cretin.

This. OP coping to unseen levels.

To be fair, his user title does say "Lord of the Autism."

Straight up asking chad out or trying to talk to him are a whole different thing; I'm talking about women playing with their hair, fidgeting, and eye contact and the like. The story in OP is what happened to me today, so i guess that answers your questions; oneitis even SMILED at me in high school. HOLY SHITTTTTT im cumming just thinking about it; she probably still wants me 2 years later lmfao

Do you know what IOI stands for? It stands for "indicator of interest," holding eye contact is an indicator. You don't hold eye contact with strangers you don't find attractive; they immediately look away if you're sub 4 (happens to me all the time, JFL). As for your own experience, you were a familiar person to your oneitis, so that's different. If she had never seen you before and smiled at you, then that would be an indicator of interest.

IOI: Thigh rubbing(with eye contact), constant staring, smiles a lot while staring at you, initiating body contact, tries to touch you in many settings, initiating conversations whenever possible with 0 involvement of yours

SUGGESTION FOR SITE OWNER:

TAG LOW IQ USERS LIKE THIS WITH "PUA/GAME BELIEVER"

it let's us mock them like monkeys in a zoo

Mock me all you want, if there was a girl who constantly stares at you and rubs her fucking thighs together while making eye contact with you, possibly while also talking to you out of her accord, she's either fucking with you or getting wet at your sight. Maybe that's why you're mentalcels, you're just fucking autistic and don't understand basic human interaction.

I could even give you an anecdotal evidence of this, but you'll just call me a larper.

my eyes glaze over when reading this forum. the iq is declining into low double digits. soon it will be single digit

TAG LOW IQ USERS LIKE THIS WITH "GIGA COPER"

Idiot that shit is called teasing, women get off on causing men sexual frustration, I have female co-workers that do that shit to me, all have BF's that mog me, its a joke to them.

Most women don't straight up tell you they want to suck your dick unless you're a gigachad. They're more subtle. They look at you a lot, play with YOUR hair, ask you for your number. You still have to reciprocate. You probably can't because you're an autist.

To be fair, his user title does say "Lord of the Autism."
True

hurr durr guess what guysssssssss hurr durr i was in class today and I was forcefully assigned female partners. So I got paired with this stacey and guess what she did next to me SHE STARTED PLAYING WITH HURR DURR *drools* HAIRRRRRRRRR hohohohoh she was down to fuck or what?! I mean it was undeniable that she was down for that 2/10 incel cock of mine hahahahahah then guess what happened!!! SHE LEFT HAHAHAH!!! That means she's so into me *shits pants because of severe autism* hoghohohohhohohoh IOI n shiet riteeeee

Face it, IOIs are bullshit. Women do not give a flying fuck about your existence unless they want something. Just remember that the next time she fidgets with her phone next to you, because that's "obviously" a sign you're gonna get some from a girl who is 20 times above your looksmatch.
This tbh. If you got an IOI you'll know. If you have people shouting at you that you didn't get an IOI, then you probably didn't.

Most women don't straight up tell you they want to suck your dick unless you're a gigachad. They're more subtle. They look at you a lot, play with YOUR hair, ask you for your number. You still have to reciprocate. You probably can't because you're an autist.

True

High IQ post. I don't know why but everyone here has a skewed perspective on how females express their interest. The females they think of are confident women (usually giga whores). 90% of women do not "jump on Chad's cock."

It's so hard to imagine women giving ugly men those kind of flirty signals.

How about this: if you are unsure if a woman is being flirty with you, they aren't. If they are a waitress or work any kind of customer service job, they do not want you.

If you still can't tell, just go up to her and say, "HELLO WERE YOU LOOKING AT ME?" She'll shoot you with pepper-spray, and you'll be arrested soon after. Case closed.

It's so hard to imagine women giving ugly men those kind of flirty signals.

How about this: if you are unsure if a woman is being flirty with you, they aren't. If they are a waitress or work any kind of customer service job, they do not want you.

If you still can't tell, just go up to her and say, "HELLO WERE YOU LOOKING AT ME?" She'll shoot you with pepper-spray, and you'll be arrested soon after. Case closed.

Women do flirt with ugly men, it's called faux-flirting. They do it because they're bored, so they play with our emotions. They raise our hopes only to brutally crush them later on. Fesnails are sickening.

Women do flirt with ugly men, it's called faux-flirting. They do it because they're bored, so they play with our emotions. They raise our hopes only to brutally crush them later on. Fesnails are sickening.
Ooooh yeah. I forgot about that.

Women should be at least a little afraid of men. I read that a barbarian society is a polite society. Because in a barbarian society if you insult someone, they may bash your head in with a rock.

This tbh. If you got an IOI you'll know. If you have people shouting at you that you didn't get an IOI, then you probably didn't.
I'm a literal aspie, I can't tell whether people are being sarcastic or not, let alone giving me signs of romantic interest

Females do do this a lot. Especially the confident low inhib females.

if a girl makes eye contact it means she wants to have animalistic sex.

Ooooh yeah. I forgot about that.

Women should be at least a little afraid of men. I read that a barbarian society is a polite society. Because in a barbarian society if you insult someone, they may bash your head in with a rock.

They should be. But, women are pretty smart, they know that numales and cuck would come to their rescue.

Females do do this a lot. Especially the confident low inhib females.

Spot on! I only knew one confident low inhib female, she was Persian but looked like she was European because she dyed her hair blonde. She faux-flirted with me once but I knew she was trolling and I saw right through her facade. I know I am going to sound like a cuck for saying this, but she's probably the only alpha female I've ever met.

jfl at "incels" who get IOI's.

how the fuck is a girl literally staring at you not an IOI? why would she stare at you for any other reason? do you think a truecel would be stared at? fuck no.

Cope, IOIs are LEGIT. They of course are reserved for chad.

IOI is 100% legit, once there was one cashier girl at walmart who was giving me lots of IOIs, playing with her hair, fidgeting with her phone, rubbing her thighs, smiling and shit. As soon as I paid, she took my hand and placed on her boobs, and then she took out my dick and started to give me head, then we started to fuck immediately over the counter. There was a big line of people waiting for us to finish because they need to pay the stuffs and leave. So we had to have an orgasm real quick and then the line cleared. This happens to me all the time.

IOI is 100% legit, once there was one cashier girl at walmart who was giving me lots of IOIs, playing with her hair, fidgeting with her phone, rubbing her thighs, smiling and shit. As soon as I paid, she took my hand and placed on her boobs, and then she took out my dick and started to give me head, then we started to fuck immediately over the counter. There was a big line of people waiting for us to finish because they need to pay the stuffs and leave. So we had to have an orgasm real quick and then the line cleared. This happens to me all the time.
I knew you were gonna write some bullshit like this after the first sentence. Chudur, you have become predictable.

SO LEGIT #IOI #SOREAL

how the fuck is a girl literally staring at you not an IOI? why would she stare at you for any other reason? do you think a truecel would be stared at? fuck no.
There was a girl in my high school french class who would stare at me all the time; like look at me then turn away and back again while I was looking ahead (I could see her in my peripheral view).

I'm 97% sure she was just retarded and it's not an IOI, otherwise we would have spontaneously fucked in front of the rest of the class because that's how IOIs work.

There was a girl in my high school french class who would stare at me all the time; like look at me then turn away and back again while I was looking ahead (I could see her in my peripheral view).

I'm 97% sure she was just retarded and it's not an IOI, otherwise we would have spontaneously fucked in front of the rest of the class because that's how IOIs work.

Women will approach you directly if they like you, these days women send nudes to their male friends but still wouldn't fuck them.

Legit IOI's:

Approaching you and starting conversation while aggressively trying to learn personal information about you
Complimenting your physical attractivness
Asking for a date or for your number or for sex
Looking at you like she wants to eat you (e.g Gal Gadot Chris Pine gif)

Cope IOI's:

Eye contact (she could be staring at you for any reason. You may look familiar or you might have something on your face)
Glancing when you enter the room (literally everyone does this)
Hair twirling
Grooming
Smiling (Girls do this all the time to be polite, especialy in a workplace setting)

IOI is one of the most pathetic copes out there.

U r the Invisible Kid

Sheeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttt

Agree. If a woman simply looks in a mans direction most men delude themselves into thinking it was an ioi.

Its in mens nature to overestimate womens interest:

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2011/12/111213132001.htm

The research involved 96 male 103 female undergraduates, who were put through a "speed-meeting" exercise -- talking for three minutes to each of five potential opposite-sex mates. Before the conversations, the participants rated themselves on their own attractiveness and were assessed for the level of their desire for a short-term sexual encounter. After each "meeting," they rated the partner on a number of measures, including physical attractiveness and sexual interest in the participant. The model had the advantage of testing the participants in multiple interactions.

The results: Men looking for a quick hookup were more likely to overestimate the women's desire for them. Men who thought they were hot also thought the women were hot for them -- but men who were actually attractive, by the women's ratings, did not make this mistake. The more attractive the woman was to the man, the more likely he was to overestimate her interest. And women tended to underestimate men's desire.