Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Hurr durr. Chad doesn't have it easy either, he can be falsely accused of rape!"

IncelPolitik

IncelPolitik

Visited by FBI/can confirm feds are monitoring us.
-
Here's Chad's reaction: "stfu u stoopid cunt. I didn't rape your ugly ass."
*hooks up with next girl

Femoids: "Well, you have a good personality so I forgive you."

False rape accusations only affect oldcels, lonercels, uglycels, and mentalcels. Never normies or Chads. You'd have to be retarded to believe otherwise.

incels can be falsely accused of rape also

its incels most of the time, but chads get falsely accused of rape too bro, and it doesnt always play out like that, if the foid is butthurt bc he rejected her, it can end very badly

Chad will get falsely accused if he’s rich because a lot of foids are gold diggers. Otherwise yeah spot on brocel

rape accusations can and have ruined chad before. that said he still mogs us at having sex, i would take regular sex and then jail time over inceldom aka de facto jail

Countless chads get accused of rape, though the consequences aren't as severe for them.

college fraternities rape an insane amount of women, like if organized groups of incels were committing that many rapes we would 100% be labeled a terrorist group. fraternity Chads get away with it though for obvious reasons JFL

What is this post? Of course chads can get screwed by false accusations of any kind. Women are the dominant ones in our society now, chads are just in second place compared to them.

Where, i never see it

This. Chad gets his day in the news and then everyone forgets. All the Duke Lacrosse plays whose lives were supposedly "destroyed" or whatever all work for investment banks now and are rankings in the cash as if it never happened.

Only low IQ chads who freak out and go "what!?!? I AM NOT A RAPIST!" and draw more attention to themselves end up in the spo light, the Chads that just laugh it off and call the false accuser a stoopid bitch never make it to the news. I've seen it IRL.

Last edited:
That's why the smart chads give fake names, numbers and never take them to their real house. :feelsthink:

That's why the smart chads give fake names, numbers and never take them to their real house. :feelsthink:
just give your girlfriend a fake name bro

people on this site defending chads is the most cucked and stupid shit ever. I'll never get tired of saying it: if all chads dropped today, all of our problems would be solved

incels can be falsely accused of rape also
its incels most of the time, but chads get falsely accused of rape too bro, and it doesnt always play out like that, if the foid is butthurt bc he rejected her, it can end very badly
people on this site defending chads is the most cucked and stupid shit ever. I'll never get tired of saying it: if all chads dropped today, all of our problems would be solved

The BASED AND BLACKPILLED thing about being incel?

You can get falsely accused of rape without even having had sex in the first place.

Chad gets accused but he actually had sex.

You didn't even have it.

It never began.

Incel : *exists*
Holes : "RREEEEEE. He's raping meeeee"

Chad : *Rapes and murders 33 women*
Holes : He must have a good personality. TeeHee. I hope he rapes me next"

Incel : *exists*
Holes : "RREEEEEE. He's raping meeeee"

Chad : *Rapes and murders 33 women*
Holes : He must have a good personality. TeeHee. I hope he rapes me next"

FR, all the ppl on this thread mindlessly/unthinkingly jumping to Chad's defense are just living/breathing examples on this forum... of all places... of Chad's automatic privilege-granting even when's being spoken about in the abstract and hypothetical. Just lol.

Even in our minds, Chad MOGS us. 100%

Chad will get falsely accused if he’s rich because a lot of foids are gold diggers. Otherwise yeah spot on brocel
This. But I can't say I feel bad about them. If this is the worst thing to worry about then you have it easy.

Easier to overcome a false rape accusation when you are a high status male with high social skills. Chads get accused too but they have some chance to thwart the female's plans.

femoid falsely accuses high tier normie after realizing he was only frauding chad status. even if she accused chad, nobody would believe it and nothing would come of it. chad does not need to and therefore can't rape

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back