Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL “Hunting down incel extremists”

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/9p7dRa9-7as

Watch out boyos. Some soyboys, tranny faggots and women are “investigating us”, using their high iq to infiltrate the incel world by reading incel forums which are publicly accessible :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

These dumbasses don’t even have any degree in media/journalism, but they are self-professed “private investigators” :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Old news. It all boils down to some mainstream sites censorship.

Just more virtue signaling white knighting and simping for women.

Its like a competition nowadays to see who can simp the hardest whether it be individuals or entire organizations

Last edited:
Normalfgs once again proved, that they don't know what incel even means :feelsYall:

Come for me, faggots.

Also they should infiltrate and DEBOOOONK:feelsohh: but they can’t bc they’re low IQ:bigbrain:

I'd like to see them trie. :society::society: This is not the end. It's only the Beggining. All hail ER:society::society::society::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

That's it, hand me the rope :feelsrope:

Female journos only care about making us the villains, groups that actually kill people are defended and praised by them.

HEY VICE NEWS

Fuck you bitches and fuck reddit too