Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Hunters eyes surgery

AfrikanCel

AfrikanCel

Extremely jaded blackcel
-
Is there surgery for hunters eyes?

Go fight a bear.

Seriously, i dont know, seems like there are no surgeris for it. But you can possibly improve ur eye area, but it might be expensive and even dangerous (maybe).

Best you can get is almond eye surgery. But it often looks unnatural and fake . For example overstretched eye muscles will give you a fake Positive Canthal tilt and everybody will se that you had something done.

No, you need your orbitals to regrow different. It's easier to reborn as another individual having them.

Seen a guy go blind trying to get blue eyes, I wouldn't fuck with that shit.

Yes. You'll need multiple surgeries to achieve that hunter eyes. Depends on what u already have.

eye area is by far the hardest thing to improve.

Fat grafting is your best bet.

Just be born with it.

No.

? there are also surgeries for your subhuman midface :feelsgah:

You do not know shit about surgeries or facial anatomy. Surgery can not give you anything close to "hunter" eyes.

Prove to me otherwise. Show me a single before and after.

Surgery is a meme. You can’t cheat DNA.

Obviously more than you do, faggot.

It can.

As I said you'll need multiple surgeries to get hunter eyes. It will be hard to find someone who did all of them.

@FACEandLMS I swear to God, has the posting quality dropped since our PUAHATE days 5 years ago?

These fucking fools think they will be turning into Gandy with surgery LOL.

@FACEandLMS I swear to God, has the posting quality dropped since our PUAHATE days 5 years ago?
Rtzrtz
Also how dare you talking like that if you're posting garbage threads?

These fucking fools think they will be turning into Gandy with surgery LOL.
No one ever said that, you ignorant fashion coper.

Why u niggas fighting man :feelsbadman: its over..i cant even afford to fix my teeth let alone facial reconstruction. :feelscry:

Is there surgery for hunters eyes?
Depends on how your current eye area is. Neutral canthal tilt with medium-minor level of eyelid exposure it can be done. It's over if your eye area is similar to this.

Doubt it. Anything more invasive than fillers of some kind or implants and you'll have a high chance of looking more fucked up than before. If you have NCT and/or massive subhuman orbitals there's no hope.