Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Hunter eyes are a must!

wereq

wereq

Defeated by Fate | Contra Mundi Enemy of the World
★★★★★
EzbSQ 3XEAMdv
Output 2
Download   2023 05 11T132447613
Download   2023 05 11T122954986
81 817199 i love the way 47 looks in hitman
Download   2023 05 11T133347469
Download   2023 05 11T133425262

But I agree that in an ideal world prime whores would select for stronger and more brutish males. Just proves how women’s sexual selection is anything but eugenic

Though hyper masc guys have less JB appeal the upside is they look good for a long time.

This example is a CGI character but even irl men like Meeks can pull off the bald look. Meanwhile, hair loss would end someone like Vinnie Hacker

Though hyper masc guys have less JB appeal the upside is they look good for a long time.

This example is a CGI character but even irl men like Meeks can pull off the bald look. Meanwhile, hair loss would end someone like Vinnie Hacker
That’s because Meeks has good eye area with coloring + almond hunter & chiseled jawline

I got sleepy baggy eyes

almond hunter & chiseled jawline
Yes, these are dimorphic features, just proves my point that more masc = ages better

Look at how Pitt aged compared to DiCaprio
IMG 9993

hunter eyes are cope imo , but prey eyes are mostly ugly , some ppl can pull it off

You can go ER on civilians in Hitman

Unironically subhuman eye area, these niggas look low-trust asf. You won't obtain high quality prime females with such ogre appearence bro. Male gaze and being muh masculine is the biggest cope ever.

@RuudVanNistelrooy @LesscoBlob

Epiphany worthy.

Unironically subhuman eye area, these niggas look low-trust asf. You won't obtain high quality prime females with such ogre appearence bro. Male gaze and being muh masculine is the biggest cope ever.
Cope! Robust ogres mog prettyboys.
EzbSQ 3XEAMd1fi

I miss vidyacel.
I AM Vidyacel lol

DarkMTS, Vidyacel, and now the "psygnosis-owl" jokER --one and the same.

Even without an account, i still visited the site every day..

I gotta keep tabs on Massuh from finding out my real location... :feelsahh:

I AM Vidyacel lol

DarkMTS, Vidyacel, and now the "psygnosis-owl" jokER --one and the same.
Psychotic cock 69!

Also, I saw the last video you uploaded.

Psychotic cock 69!

Also, I saw the last video you uploaded.
Based and redpilled.
~For now, i´m taking a break though.

I ran out of material, for the time being.

Based and redpilled.
~For now, i´m taking a break though.

I ran out of material, for the time being.
Understantable. I can't wait for new material though.

Look how successful guys like Ian Somerhalder & Taylor Lautner were with JBs. Truth is “pretty boys” are seen as the ideal lovers, whereas high T low-trust Chads are who foids want to ravage them in bed

Understantable. I can't wait for new material though.
Thinking of continuing the Carmageddon 2 stuff ( the remaining original vehicles ) or trying out Gran Turismo 6 from the PS3.
But right now, i need to sort out Re-Volt. It´s a fucking mess, the amount of mods that i have accumulated without enough moment to really process all of it.

Thinking of continuing the Carmageddon 2 stuff ( the remaining original vehicles ) or trying out Gran Turismo 6 from the PS3.
But right now, i need to sort out Re-Volt. It´s a fucking mess, the amount of mods that i have accumulated without enough moment to really process all of it.
I would suggest GT 6 on the PS3. I played that game a lot.

You won't obtain high quality prime females with such ogre appearence bro.
Pretty boys attract low estrogen women, this is scientifically proven

Low estrogen correlate with worse looks & mental instability

I have blue hunter eyes and it doesn't do anything, worthless thread

I have blue hunter eyes and it doesn't do anything, worthless thread
You have jet black hair with blue eyes (ideal coloring) and hunter eyes? :feelswhat:

:chad::banhammer::feelsUgh:

You have jet black hair with blue eyes (ideal coloring) and hunter eyes? :feelswhat:

:chad::banhammer::feelsUgh:
that's just the upper part, still short and skinny and haven't talked to a foid in over 5 years

Pretty boys attract low estrogen women, this is scientifically proven

Low estrogen correlate with worse looks & mental instability
this seems to have some truth to it, sometimes I see guys who look "pretty" with gfs but their gfs are always overly thin and manly looking facially, if I see an actual feminine looking girl with big tits she is usually either with a tallfag or a fat ogre popular NTfag

Got any exceptions you can highlight?
I think Chico is the universally appealing out of all the PSL gods. He is not someone seen as truly masculine. However I do agree masculinity matters but even the hyper masc examples people use like Hernan Drago, Henry Cavil, Hexum, Alain Delon all had some feminine features.

Dimorphism is def important but too much of it is bad. Full dimorphic ogres rot on this forum

I think Chico is the universally appealing out of all the PSL gods. He is not someone seen as truly masculine. However I do agree masculinity matters but even the hyper masc examples people use like Hernan Drago, Henry Cavil, Hexum, Alain Delon all had some feminine features.

Dimorphism is def important but too much of it is bad. Full dimorphic ogres rot on this forum
Would you prefer to be a prettyboy or hyper masculine ogre like in OP?

Would you prefer to be a prettyboy or hyper masculine ogre like in OP?
Prettyboy hyper masculine ogres get respect from men but none from women. PrettyBoys get respect from both.

So you’re saying someone like Ramirez would rot here?

I think Gandy and O’Pry are the highest-paid male models, Chico had the most appeal to teens on wattpad. But tbh even as far as JB appeal is considered, plenty more foids know Ian Somerhalder than Chico

So you’re saying someone like Ramirez would rot here?
Ramirez isn’t fully dimorphic he’s dark triad king
I think Gandy and O’Pry are the highest-paid male models, Chico had the most appeal to teens on wattpad. But tbh even as far as JB appeal is considered, plenty more foids know Ian Somerhalder than Chico
Ian is an actor while chico is a model. Gandy and Opry are not fully dimorphic however they are masculine yes. Regardless PrettyBoys have prime foid appeal

that's just the upper part, still short and skinny and haven't talked to a foid in over 5 years
How short are you? You can fraud height with lifts, chunky shoes, etc.

And are you skinny in terms of muscle mass or frame?

If you have a good face you’ve already won most of the battle

How short are you? You can fraud height with lifts, chunky shoes, etc.

And are you skinny in terms of muscle mass or frame?

If you have a good face you’ve already won most of the battle
5'9 140 lbs last time I checked.

but I think if you are truly incel you have automatically lost the battle even if you magically wake up as a 6'5 230lb 9/10 face gigachad guy, the damage of many years of virginity and isolation has been done and will always remain.

5'9 140 lbs last time I checked.
I’m about the same height

IMG 0312

You have a good BMI for your height

And though you’re below the average zoomer height you can still fraud up to it with one inch lifts (shoes themselves add another inch)

There’s no reason why your height alone should be such a handicap for you physically, especially if you’ve got a good face

Also, I know the eye chart is a meme but roughly what color do you have on it? Depending on which one, you may have legit top tier coloring & therefore no right to be rotting on this forum

I’m about the same height

View attachment 902111
You have a good BMI for your height

And though you’re below the average zoomer height you can still fraud up to it with one inch lifts (shoes themselves add another inch)

There’s no reason why your height alone should be such a handicap for you physically, especially if you’ve got a good face
BMI is a shit system, says I would need to be 124 or less to be underweight even though I'm looking visibly thin at 140. and I don't have a really good face, no idea where you got that from, only my eye area is good
A50

and I don't have a really good face, no idea where you got that from, only my eye area is good
Eye area, coloring, hair, and jaw are where most of your appeal comes from. You’ve at least lucked out for the first two