Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Hungary to end legal recognition of transgenders.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Based and realitypilled. Next step should be death penalty for trannies and tranny lovers. It's not enough unless they swing at the bottom of a noose. :feelsrope::feelsrope:

Unthinkable 5 years ago.
EDIT: Wait, now I understand. They have a new conservative prime minister.

Europe, I mean "Europe" Europe, not the Americanized Europe, doesn't just do leftism harder than America, they do rightism harder than America.

Unthinkable 5 years ago.
EDIT: Wait, now I understand. They have a new conservative prime minister.

Europe, I mean "Europe" Europe, not the Americanized Europe, doesn't just do leftism harder than America, they do rightism harder than America.
A lot has changed since then. Ever since 2014 things just kept rapidly happening.

Soy redditors are mad as fuck lmao

And incels here say politics are cope lmao. This is what right wingers bring. Keep coping and saying that politics don't change shit - they do. Vote for any right winger you can even if you dgaf about politics, this is the only way to stop rampant hypergamy. Btw vote for actual right wingers, not milqetoast conservatives.

life fuel tbh
And incels here say politics are cope lmao. This is what right wingers bring. Keep coping and saying that politics don't change shit - they do. Vote for any right winger you can even if you dgaf about politics, this is the only way to stop rampant hypergamy. Btw vote for actual right wingers, not milqetoast conservatives.
the problem with right wingers is that they make feminists and degenerates butthurt... but in exchange they want to take away our neetbuxxx, rig the system in favor of rich chads etc

They had legal recongnition in the first place? Cucked country.

Based. Filleting your dick and turning it inside out doesn't make you a woman

The EU is not happy about this.
Jfl based Hungary.

they should remove their citizenship then they have no protection