Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Hung out with an upper-tier normie/Chadlite for a couple of days, was some potent suicidefuel

BlackpilledAF

BlackpilledAF

IAmTheBlackPill
-
So I'm pretty much a social recluse, but once in a blue moon, I click with some normie and they become my friend.

That was the case with me and a high-tier normie / Chadlite I met from work. He holds a very high social position in the same domain where I'm a low ranking worker, and he is a very witty / charismatic / socialmaxxed. He also has a symmetrical face with no flaws. We bonded over drugmaxxing, and I offered him to try LSD for the first time in his life.

He then invited me to his country, and treated me with amazing hospitality and we smoked lots of weed. Therefore, I decided to do the same for him when he visited my country last week. That entailed hanging out with him a lot.

So, to the BLACKPILL / Sui-fuel part:

Since we work in the same domain and know each other from work, we know a lot of the same people. Including some seriously hot foids. I'm professional at work, and my relationship with everyone (including foids) is exclusively work-related. Needless to say, the hot foids treat me as a non sexual object.

There's this 8/10 married religious stacy we both know. My conversations with her never exceed 10 seconds of "Hi, how are you ?", and I always thought of her as one of the better foids.

Then this guy shows me texts from her asking him what he is doing later tonight, and if he wants to go out for drinks. He also showed me similar messages from other foids, a lot of them in relationships, almost begging him to go out with them.

That was some potent sui-fuel for me. No woman ever spoke to me that way, and those same foids that present themselves as holier-than-thou in regular society, are sluts in secret when they encouter Chad(lite).

JFL at living your whole life and not having a single foid interested in you.

It's fucking over.

I dont want to live on this planet anymore

I had a plenty of chad "friends" whenever I went out with them I felt disgust,their lifes and ours are totally different

I had a plenty of chad "friends" whenever I went out with them I felt disgust,their lifes and ours are totally different
What exactly is different on a night out tbh? How are they treated?

What exactly is different on a night out tbh? How are they treated?
well they get a lot of attention not only from females but also from other people. so with them,you feel your subhumanity

AWALT

Fuck me dead, all foids would cheat on their poor betabuxxers with Chads.

I suspect he is at least upper-tier Chadlite ngl, foids wouldn't treat upper-tier normie like that.

well they get a lot of attention not only from females but also from other people. so with them,you feel your subhumanity
What’s attention though? Are they just more approachable? Did he have to go up to them or vice versa?

What’s attention though? Are they just more approachable? Did he have to go up to them or vice versa?
They just say "hi" or give smiles etc. you know,normal attentions females give chad

They just say "hi" or give smiles etc. you know,normal attentions females give chad
I’ve been out and these days it seems like even Chad gets rejected sometimes and he gets success but has to approach a few woman. Is that valid? Maybe just in NYC

I’ve been out and these days it seems like even Chad gets rejected sometimes and he gets success but has to approach a few woman. Is that valid? Maybe just in NYC
in some cases women approach chad but I never seen chads getting rejected

Im not friends with any chadlites but if i was i wouldnt try to hang out with them the suifuel is not worth the time

I know it's really suicide fuel being out drinking with my chad friends, all those foids that suddenly shows up and start talking with them really ruins my confidence.

better than nothing, i have a drugmaxxer chadlite friend but it's impossible to hang out with him, he's that busy. obviously all the attention is on him when he's out and about, but that's understandable. if we could hang out more often it would probably help me, bitches hate lone men like the plague.

I suspect he is at least upper-tier Chadlite ngl, foids wouldn't treat upper-tier normie like that.

I know that personality is a meme here, but that dude is a social skills god. One of the best two socialmaxxed people I have ever met in my entire life.

Extremely witty, knows how to deal with people and make friends, knows how to tell a story. If he wants to be funny, he'll make you laugh for hours, and when he's serious, he can convince you of anything. And he has the superpower of sounding awesome in whatever he says, and make whoever is sitting with him feel awesome.

Thus why, with his 6 ~ 6.5 looks, he is able to live Slayer life.

I briefly knew this one guy who looked a lot like James Franco. He was constantly texting on his phone, flirting with a dozen women he had met in real life, and choosing which one to have sex with.

After meeting him I looked up his rap-sheep and learned this guy was also a violent psycho. So I only saw him the one time. (I actually met him by sharing my incredulity at his over-the-top violent threats against someone, who made a slightly derisive comment about a woman, on meetme.com. He told me he was kidding, but... yeh, he wasn't kidding, he just had a violent temper.)

yeah ...i too have seen what you described but this was many years ago. woman throw themselves at good looking men.

Yea cause he is attractive thats why.

This should be common sense since we do the same thing With our chad profiles and shit

I’m seeing a lot more guests these last two days. It ain’t safe to express your insecurities so bluntly.

I think that people are nice when they greet me like a human being. I'm a decent person irl but whenever I try to talk to someone they make an excuse to leave.