Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 'Hundreds' of young trans people seeking help to return to original sex

Player

Player

♠ Wizard ♥ NEET ♦ Belarus ♣
-
...I wonder why the majority are foids attracted to their own gender.

3sPQaVN

Just pay mentally ill foids transition and then detransition with your tax money bro.

I see you are wizard. What house have you been sorted to?

Always suspect of this 'gender revolution' being a trend.

Just pay mentally ill foids transition and then detransition with your tax money bro.
But plastic surgery for incels is too much to ask, JFL.

high iq semblance to the comic

Ahahajah lol predictable outcome

Jfl these low iq creatures are going to waste even more tax money because they made yet another stupid decision based on their emotions.JFL at the wageslaves paying for this.These retards need to be put in cage like a property they are

JFL.

The worst part is that these people are actively encouraged to fulfil their desire to mutilate themselves on the basis of their mental illness in the first place. What a fucking farce.

Conductor we have a fucking problem. :feelskek:

Honk honk clown world, you have men becoming women and women becoming men, cutting off their penises and chopping pieces of their arms and legs off to have some non-functional ugly ass penis

Foids are all basically larping faggots who'd rather fuck/give affection to eachother than us. The flawed degeneracy never ends.

Trannies are illogical, disgusting, bluepilled incels. They get what they fucking deserve.

Houses of wizards? :feelshaha: I missed that part. Tell me more about it.
There's is Slytherin where are the ambitious and cunning are, Gryffindor for the brave and Cucked wizards, Ravenclaw for high IQ wizards of wisdom and Hufflepuff...

There's is Slytherin where are the ambitious and cunning are, Gryffindor for the brave and Cucked wizards, Ravenclaw for high IQ wizards of wisdom and Hufflepuff...
Oh, you are talking about HP. I guess Slytherin it is.

It reminds me HP jokes back in the army. Guys who usually served at bunker were Slytherin, at watchtower - Gryffindor, at remote monitoring point - Hufflepuff and at HQ - Ravenclaw.

Oh, you are talking about HP. I guess Slytherin it is.

It reminds me HP jokes back in the army. Guys who usually served at bunker were Slytherin, at watchtower - Gryffindor, at remote monitoring point - Hufflepuff and at HQ - Ravenclaw.
Those sorting jokes doesn't really make sense, do they?

Comic is brutal

Over for trannycels who thought they could be the next Belle Delphine getting fake tits, hormones and putting makeup kek

Oh no, did they discovered that life as a man is not that easy??

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

On a other thought, I don't want to see a transgender chad man, if I see a foid that become a chad it will be the biggest suicide fuel ever, until now I only have seen foids becoming incels and at best normies cucks with very Low T.

White ppl with money man, got no real problems? Create some lol.

Got to rank up there as one of the most stupidest thing a foid can do. To mimic the physical look of an incel/trucel that wveryone hates.

Jews did that.

Most of them must be FtM,realising how hard things are when you are a man and how male privilege is nowhere seen.

I'm glad I'm not a tranner. Just hearing about their problems is fucking stressful. Get away from me, tranneis.

I had to pay for my surgery and they still fucked it up, but yes it should be free
Who would want to perform surgery for free get real dude. Maybe lower the cost or redirect half of the tax-payer dollars for the cause. But nobody would work for free.

theres only one way to go back
:feelsrope:

Those people are mentally I'll even after they "transition" they still kill themselves. It's disgusting that society encourages this