Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Hundreds of incels are rotting in mental wards for expressing their true emotions

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
Imagine being an incel: lonely, ugly, no friends; not even .co/ communities to cope. Your parents or yourself hook you up with a therapist, a place where you think you can finally express yourself.

you get done with the first therapy session, and then you get thrown in the back of a van to go to a padded room because you said you wanted to kill yourself. There are HUNDREDS of men in this exact situation, and nobody’s talking about it. Literal Tyrone criminals matter more than an incel locked up for life on crazy pills in a padded room.

free my incel bros :feelscry: :feelscry: :feelscry:

Good morning I hate America

worst part is that they are drugged without their consent

I honestly do not care. They wouldn't care about me if I was in there, so why should I

20200602 021524

Just don't live in USA theory.

Imagine being an incel: lonely, ugly, no friends; not even .co/ communities to cope. Your parents or yourself hook you up with a therapist, a place where you think you can finally express yourself.

you get done with the first therapy session, and then you get thrown in the back of a van to go to a padded room because you said you wanted to kill yourself. There are HUNDREDS of men in this exact situation, and nobody’s talking about it. Literal Tyrone criminals matter more than an incel locked up for life on crazy pills in a padded room.

free my incel bros :feelscry: :feelscry: :feelscry:
tbh "hundreds of men" seems really low, try millions

Looks = Personality

No wonder incels are always getting the short end of the stick from the society.

If you are not 6' tall, you might as well be 6' under.

meanwhile women who pretend to have depression and BDD virtue signal about "removing the stigma over mental illness" but don't give a single SHIT about men who have literally had their lives ruined because this country treats mentally ill people like criminals, and will never advocate for them because women only care about themselves

Reveling your real emotions or thoughts means selfdoxing.

my threads always die they make me very sad

if you put youe thoughts online you are regarded as a criminal

Thats why I will never do it

Better live here than in the West.

At least here i know this is my country and no one shames me just for existing.
I wish I could live there too ngl. Yes, the western world offers me more luxuries on the baseline but I don’t have any job prospects and getting a job is easier in a 3rd world. There’s also a more easier to maneuver in political climate

I can’t NEETbuxx like europecels, and I can’t maneuver around like 3rd worldcels. It is over.

I wish I could live there too ngl. Yes, the western world offers me more luxuries on the baseline but I don’t have any job prospects and getting a job is easier in a 3rd world. There’s also a more easier to maneuver in political climate

I can’t NEETbuxx like europecels, and I can’t maneuver around like 3rd worldcels. It is over.

I was talking about myself lol, i don't know how well a foreigner would integrate here.

Once Mexicans take over US it's over for both Whites and Blacks there.

MY LIFE IS SO GREAT!

Everything is fine

I'm lucky!

meanwhile women who pretend to have depression and BDD virtue signal about "removing the stigma over mental illness" but don't give a single SHIT about men who have literally had their lives ruined because this country treats mentally ill people like criminals, and will never advocate for them because women only care about themselves
MY LIFE IS SO GREAT!

View attachment 280844
I'm lucky!

Foids have no place in talking about mental illness. Autistic and mentally ill incels are the first to be made fun of by Stacy and all the normie faggots. They can donate to mental illness but at heart they all treat them like shit and it’s very infuriating when you see it happen around you

So they paid money to some quack to talk about their feelings, then the quack snitches to the white van men and drag your ass to the nut house? What happened to patient-client confidentiality and privilege?

So they paid money to some quack to talk about their feelings, then the quack snitches to the white van men and drag your ass to the nut house? What happened to patient-client confidentiality and privilege?
It doesn’t apply if you talk about hurting yourself or others

Does this really happen if you tel you’re therapist your have suicidal thoughts? I thought that there was a patient confidentiality thing, maybe that’s only with medical doctors. Anyway it’s crazy that anybody feeing depressed or suicidal would seek therapy when doing so could get them locked up.
It doesn’t apply if you talk about hurting yourself or others
What do they do with someone who’s admitted to being suicidal? I assume there must be someone, at least one person on this site who can speak from experience on that.

What do they do with someone who’s admitted to being suicidal? I assume there must be someone, at least one person on this site who can speak from experience on that.
No because they’re all on “anti depressant” crazy pills or mental hospitals

its insane how suicidal people are seen as mentally ill by those mental wards, but trannies are not

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back