Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious humilliating thing that happened while playing soccer in P.E

Spectra

Spectra

Recruit
★★★
When I was a freshman in high school I played soccer in P.E with some sophmores, they did not like me, and most of them where hostile torwards me, I just wanted to play cuz i did not get chance to do so elsewhere, but they would either bench me or insult me, one day they let me play, I run along one guy that was dribbling the ball,he was on the opposing team so i just followed him trying to prevent him from shooting, he got so mad he extended his arm in the air for a few seconds and then he threw me to the floor, it was a painfull fall, but I stood up and acted like nothing happened because he was older and stronger than me and the other sophmores where friends with him, so they would all just beat me up collectively. no one said anything and i keep playing like i always did, very poorly but i still had some adrenaline and fun, which was what kept me trying to play, even though they hated me and did not wanted to play with them because I sucked and i was weakling, anyway, at that time I did not had my boxing and weighlifting skills, If i had i would have beat him up outside of school.

Same

But not the weakling part