Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Humiliating rejection

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Wizard
★★★★★
Spring 2021 (home country) . I was at this French class . I recognized a girl that I went in the same kindergarten school with. I had the phone number of one of her friend . I asked her if she could ask the phone number for me . She (the girl in the French class) said she didn't remember me , I sent her friend a long message telling how we were close in kindergarten, how I liked being around her .That I was sad middle school was girl only. My friend forwarded the message to her . She didn't give me her number. One random day in the streets, I met her ,approached her and told her it was me that was sending the messages...etc .
After the conversation I asked her phone number,she refused. That was so brutal. I hated seeing her in the class . Fortunately I didn't see her many times on campus.

Even though she was not single,she could have given me her number . Single or not , I got rejected for my looks . It wasn't bc of my personality.

Last edited:
If have been here since 2022 yet still not truly blackpilled then it is your fault for asking

Damm man you sound like a nice guy dw about those bitches

Brutal.

Also I am @victimofbpillreaper

I forgot to tell you

daily dose of shit that makes me hate wimmins even more