Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Humiliated by Stacy

• Thread starter Deleted member 16809
  • Start date
Deleted member 16809

Deleted member 16809

unphotogenic subhuman with aspie stare
-
Lesson was about to end in like 20 minutes, I asked the teacher whether I could leave early because my eyes were sore after staring at the computer screen for hours.
He said yes so I took my bag and was about to leave the class, and then the bitch stacy said "run chesscel, run" in front of the entire class in an insulting manner. I didn't know what to do so I just left without saying anything. I really wanted to say "shut up whore" or something similar but I'm too high inhibit for that. I just want to break my mental barriers of not fighting back somehow.

cucked behavior ngl

try and stand up for yourself bro. You are seen as a doormat and that means something like this will probably happen again.

How is it possible she knows your incels.is name? What did other people say?

How is it possible she knows your incels.is name? What did other people say?
She didn't litreally said "chesscel", I just used this as a replacement for my actual name.

She didn't litreally said "chesscel", I just used this as a replacement for my actual name.

Oh I thought she was mocking you for posting here, but she was probably mocking you for running away from allegedly stronger people who pick on you.

standing up to foids is tricky cause if you do smth youll always be at fault and jumped by oribters and teachers. idk bro i feel sad for you but idk what to advice you.. tell to teachers that you are getting bullied by her maybe? if you dont have any friends/social circle nothing to lose rly

Not humiliated IMO. She was just being a cunt.

Next time reply: "Running is excellent aerobic exercise for weight loss. Maybe you should try it yourself?" Implying that she is a lard ass. Even Stacies hate that, especially from a low SMV person. :D

Lol, that's not too bad.

you know how to revenge, brother.

Should of yelled at her. If I was really pissed id be like "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY TO ME YOU FUCKING WHORE" but I got anger issues

I just want to break my mental barriers of not fighting back somehow.
You need to get over your fear of retribution before you can do this

Mehh. Nothing serious. The bitch might even like you; this forum is crawling with impostors.

Mehh. Nothing serious. The bitch might even like you; this forum is crawling with impostors.
It might not sound serious in text form but it was different when I experienced it. Class was laughing/giggling when she said that, it just shows the total lack of respect they have for me.

Lmao nobody got it yet
She obviously was referring to "Run Forrest, Run".
You look autistic to her
Also stacies are extremely self-conscious, 10x more than we incels. You literally can talk shit about her nose and she will spend days trying to find out whats wrong with it. Not BS, ive done it to them before specially uni.

Last edited:
cucked behavior ngl

try and stand up for yourself bro. You are seen as a doormat and that means something like this will probably happen again.

Next time reply: "Running is excellent aerobic exercise for weight loss. Maybe you should try it yourself?" Implying that she is a lard ass. Even Stacies hate that, especially from a low SMV person. :D
so true, and an hour later the femoid will be looking at a mirror with her so called " confidence issues" yet it doesnt matter because she can still get chad
Lmao nobody got it yet
You look autistic to her
Also stacies are extremely self-conscious, 10x more than we incels. You literally can talk shit about her nose and she will spend days trying to find out whats wrong with it. Not BS, ive done it to them before specially uni.
thats because they wanna look as good as they can for chad

cucked behavior ngl

standing up to foids is tricky cause if you do smth youll always be at fault and jumped by oribters and teachers. idk bro i feel sad for you but idk what to advice you.. tell to teachers that you are getting bullied by her maybe? if you dont have any friends/social circle nothing to lose rly

This, it doesnt end well when you retaliate in a vulgar manner, shit can easily backfire and end up with a couple of apes holding you down on the ground.

cucked behavior ngl

I don't know if she was trying to make fun of you. It sounds like she was just trying to be funny while referencing a popular movie. She probably would have said it to anyone who got up and left class. Did you tell the professor the reason why you wanted to leave was your eyes were sore from looking at a computer?

wtf is that advice , never fucking do that you will be the scum of the school

bring alcohol to school and isolationmax ( " own zone max ala use headphones in breaks etc ) , and when someone comes of stupid fucking shout at him or get aggresive

how was that humiliation?

she was clearly just joking, ur too soft man

I didn't know what to do so I just left without saying anything.

You should have just said: ''No.'' and then walk pretty slowly or moonwalking out of the classroom.

Lmao nobody got it yet
You look autistic to her
Stacies might be self conscious but she isn't

Super cute girl

Next time say something along the line of, "And keep hitting the treadmill, it'll do you good."

she might like you.
Definitely not, I'm a subhuman 5'8 manlet riddled with acne and ogre nose, plus I have to wear glasses all the time which make me look even worse. She's taller than me and plus she has a blonde bf chadlite.

Definitely not, I'm a subhuman 5'8 manlet riddled with acne and ogre nose, plus I have to wear glasses all the time which make me look even worse. She's taller than me and plus she has a blonde bf chadlite.
Bro women love Big noses

But muh patriarchy!!

We really need a “triggered feminist” emoticon to be used similarly to :soy:.

Yeah, you should have replied. At least, even if it was a retard answer, it’d be a sign that you do not accept this behavior